Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Lmao what did Ranveer see in Aisha that he fall in love wiv her i mean after seeing her in precap for a second i was likeLOL Panchi is way prettier den her man i swearLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshainna7Anikz003-silhouette-gal.angelabhi_arshilover-bornalee--Stardust-sree_swaron..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ranveer and aisha" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yup yaar. She doesnt look like shes 18 and looks way older than rv. Panchi is way more beautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Yup yaar. She doesnt look like shes 18 and looks way older than rv. Panchi is way more beautiful
lool seriously she looks way elder den him and she looks fat like panchi LOL

-Stardust-sree_swaron

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Seriously man I was like ''ye aisha hai?'' Confused Panchi is far more prettier than her!!

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 18 September 2012 at 7:33am

sree_swaronZaYaHolic

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

lool seriously she looks way elder den him0„2and she looks0„2fat like panchi LOL

Dude she looks so cheap! First of all shes fat and upar se shes wearing such tight clothes! And that gaudy makeup! So tacky. Rv ki 40 year old aunt lagti hai woh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003sree_swaronZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rimzy93

lool seriously she looks way elder den him0'2and she looks0'2fat like panchi LOL

Dude she looks so cheap! First of all shes fat and upar se shes wearing such tight clothes! And that gaudy makeup! So tacky. Rv ki 40 year old aunt lagti hai woh.
lets see if anyone frm the gang calls her fat coz they keep calling panchi moti so now another moti is hereLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003virmanfanprema-Stardust-sree_swaron..-Ayesshhaa-....preethi..

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i was like yuck she is looking so gross i mean jab uska pic dekh article main she looked better but yaha her make up was the tackiest thing n the look omg yuck!!!!she cant look like a 18 year old chick?????
panchi beautiful hai issmain koi doubt hi nahin hai????

Anikz003sree_swaron

-silhouette-

IF-Dazzler

-silhouette-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I swear! After the way she was portrayed looking at her was Dead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.