The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Smrt: haha ohh piddi!!!

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I can never get tired of saying this. Piddi is so freaking hilarious! Not only his dialogues (which the writers have done an outstanding job writing) but they way he executes them. His expressions are so awesome.
The whole asking banga permission scene was out of this world. The mein smrt hu walla dialogue! I was lmao at it. And also the subha ulti walla dialogue. Banga and piddi scenes are always a treat to watch.
The whole kaho na kaho walla sequence was so funny haha the way they were drinking coconut water together. Lol
I absolutely love you piddi!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiAnikz003sups2222100littledevilsHPmaniacZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLionesssnowflake.Nikki_Titli

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I agree, love the way he called the camera back and said ''bhai smart mein na ek lafz bhool gaya tha ''A'' ROFL lmao I so love his expressions they're awesome and hillarious at a same time ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-Nikki_Titli

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
What happened today?Any KiSha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

yup loads :) there was this cute scene when kiya is decorating and kd comes. She says him hie. It was really sweet. Also when piddi and bobby are arguing kiya says that piddi is crazy! Kd replies that he is crazy for bobby. kiya blushes at this.
Then the most imp. Kisha scene. The group finds out banga's plan and everybodyz super pissed on him. They are planing to go and confront him. But kiya comes and says kd to stop and he shouldnt get into any trouble as he might be thrown out of the school if he gets into any more problem. Kd wonders why is kiya caring so much about him :)

inna7..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

yup loads :) there was this cute scene when kiya is decorating and kd comes. She says him hie. It was really sweet. Also when piddi and bobby are arguing kiya says that piddi is crazy! Kd replies that he is crazy for bobby. kiya blushes at this.
Then the most imp. Kisha scene. The group finds out banga's plan and everybodyz super pissed on him. They are planing to go and confront him. But kiya comes and says kd to stop and he shouldnt get into any trouble as he might be thrown out of the school if he gets into any more problem. Kd wonders why is kiya caring so much about him :)

Aw...
looks like another great epi.Can't wait to see it.And what plan of Banga's?

inna7-Stardust-

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Banga : Do you know who i am?? Angry

Piddhi : Typhoid, a serious disease Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22100littledevilsHPmaniac-Stardust-..DamonCrazy..

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missscarlet

Aw...
looks like another great epi.Can't wait to see it.And what plan of Banga's?

Banga's plan to sabotage the party! He was planning to get vatz to remove the main fuse of the school when the party is in full swing so that the electricity goes away and the party is spoiled but juhi(thankfully) hears them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ROFL I'm seriously in love with Piddi... My mom caught me ROFLing and she was like 'what's wrong with you?' I made her watch and now she's a fan of Piddi too! Piddi ke charm se koi nahin bach sakta!Big smile

Edited by HPmaniac - 18 September 2012 at 9:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Stardust-..DamonCrazy..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index