Ramayan

~MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENE OF 16TH SEP EPI.~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hiii... friends , In your outlook, which is most beautiful scene of 16th sep epi , tell me  your fevourite scene with one NICE pic related to it.

according to me the most beautiful scene is, when laxaman press lord rama's leg and then lord rama says to laxman for going to sleep.

Photo: "puni puni prabhu kahi sowahu tatapode dhare ur pad jal jaata""bar bar prabhu lakhan se kahte hai anuj jao so jao tab lakhan ji ne prabhu ke charno ka hraday mai dhayan rakhkar so gaye"

Edited by ishwar22 - 18 September 2012 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02Namzzmanzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENE OF 16TH SEP EPI.~" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
my fevourite scene is also was when laxman press ram's leg.
secondly when  sitaji is close to tears  as she looks at ram and they both have an eyelock.
Photo

Edited by luminous22 - 18 September 2012 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhNamzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
My fave scene was when Ram and Sita look at each other and Brahma Dev and Shiv Parvati looking down at them with smiles...it was beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhluminous02

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yes my fav scene is same ..laskham doing seva of ramji..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
heee... dear one more is my most fevourite scene that is devi ahilya uddhar amazing i was so emotional at that time, how she was looking at lord rama's face like she was so curios to see his face, her life gets success after seeing lord ram.
Thumbnail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.