Fan Fictions

SwaRon ff :Unconditional Love..updated ch10 : pg78 (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 79

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Lol swayam is a confused soul he don't want to accept that sharon affect him soo much
Waiting for next part n yeah pls update a bit longer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon ff :Unconditional Love..updated ch10 : pg78 (Page 72)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Edited.

Well well well well. I need to sink in the fact that my eyes are truly seeing an update for this fanfic. I was bugging you lots of time for an update on this work but seriously from inside i had only 20 - 25% of hope that i will ever going to get one. Ouch

So, i am kinda in shock now. And i am happy on the other too and finally you decided to threw an update of "us" innocent readers who waited for so long. Wink

Coming to the update, arghhh!! It was so big, right?Shocked My eyes started to pain while reading this super big big big size update! Angry What do you do? I means seriously do you have some business to handle?LOL Inna chotu update. Pata hi nahi chal kab start hua aur kab kkatam aur upar se madam ne demand bhi maharani ke size ki rakhi hai! (Jo kai tu nahi haiROFL
)

But yeah chota tha but quality was too good. Swayam was worried for Sharon, how nice to see such a thing in this perverted ff! ROFL Jokes apart. Swayam maan le meri baat you was jealous not irritated because your charm wasn't working on Sharon. So accept this f**king reality and kick in yourself to her!! Wink

I loved the update but yeah there is one request from you. Can you change the color codes. Both are thorai se irritating as those who reads from cell phone won't be able to read anything. Why dun you change them into dark green and dark blue? I hope this opinion doesn't offend you!! Agar ho bhi jaye tu chocolate khaa le na sab theek ho jayega!! I know my opinions and ideas both are out of the world.. Cool

Next time i want Swaron scene too and agar thore se close scene dekhiye gi tu hum bura nahi manai gai kasam se! Embarrassed

Well, it was very well written update. I basically enjoyed reading this! Smile

Update soon and i will for sure gonna spam a bit and ask other to do so!! Wink

Keep sending me Pmz for this ff.

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 22 February 2013 at 1:27pm

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm :-) loved the storyline can't wait to read more

Nikki <3

-.Nisha.-

IF-Rockerz

-.Nisha.-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

Edited.

Well well well well. I need to sink in the fact that my eyes are truly seeing an update for this fanfic. I was bugging you lots of time for an update on this work but seriously from inside i had only 20 - 25% of hope that i will ever going to get one. Ouch

woww !!! Shocked

look whose here !!

jo humesha res krke bhag jati h..ROFL

n then demands updates like a boss Tongue

So, i am kinda in shock now. And i am happy on the other too and finally you decided to threw an update of "us" innocent readers who waited for so long. Wink

Throw ? Shocked

kutte ko roti thodi daal rh hu.ROFL

type krke pm krti hu..tameez se Embarrassed

Coming to the update, arghhh!! It was so big, right?Shocked My eyes started to pain while reading this super big big big size update! Angry What do you do? I means seriously do you have some business to handle?LOL Inna chotu update. Pata hi nahi chal kab start hua aur kab kkatam aur upar se madam ne demand bhi maharani ke size ki rakhi hai! (Jo kai tu nahi haiROFL
)

I dont have any business..i have a life ROFL

I act like a queen?? D'oh

I dont ask ppl to like useless notesROFL

n page demand sirf 30 hain..Embarrassed

But yeah chota tha but quality was too good. Swayam was worr[ied for Sharon, how nice to see such a thing in this perverted ff! ROFL 

Perverted ff ?? 

Seriously ROFL

Sharon n swayam didnt even touch each other...

lolz varna tu to bachche paida hone ke baad unki shaadi krvati hain ROFL

jokes apart. Swayam maan le meri baat you was jealous not irritated because your charm wasn't working on Sharon. So accept this f**king reality and kick in yourself to her!! Wink

I loved the update but yeah there is one request from you. Can you change the color codes. Both are thorai se irritating as those who reads from cell phone won't be able to read anything. Why dun you change them into dark green and dark blue? I hope this opinion doesn't offend you!! Agar ho bhi jaye tu chocolate khaa le na sab theek ho jayega!! I know my opinions and ideas both are out of the world.. Cool

You r so full of urself kiddo Embarrassed

main bhi phone se ol aati hu ..

Download opera 12.1 LOL

Next time i want Swaron scene too and agar thore se close scene dekhiye gi tu hum bura nahi manai gai kasam se! Embarrassed

sweetheart upar to tune ff ko perverted kaha tha Embarrassed

Aur karungi to kahi story lock na ho jaye Stern Smile

Aise bol rahi hain jaise mujhpe ehsaan kar rahi ho spam krke.ROFL

uske liye har update par comment krna padega 

Varna terko bhi pm list se uda dungiCool

Aur is thread pe tere jitne res hain sab edit kar..

Tabhi I will update next..

I act lika a queen no Evil Smile

Thanku for the lovely commentHug

Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 22 February 2013 at 2:39pm

-.Nisha.-

IF-Rockerz

-.Nisha.-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Edited.

)

But yeah chota tha but quality was too good. Swayam was worr[ied for Sharon, how nice to see such a thing in this perverted ff! ROFL 

jokes apart. Swayam maan le meri baat you was jealous not irritated because your charm wasn't working on Sharon. So accept this f**king reality and kick in yourself to her!! Wink

woww !!! Shocked

look whose here !!

jo humesha res krke y jati h..LOL

n then demands updates like a bossTongue

Throw ?Shocked 

type krke pm krti hu..tameez seEmbarrassed

I act like a queen??D'oh 

I dont ask ppl to like useless notesLOL

n page demand sirf 30 hain.Tongue

Perverted ff ??

Seriously ROFL

lolz varna tu to bachche paida hone ke baad unki shaadi krvati hainROFL

You r so full of urself kiddoEmbarrassed 

main bhi phone se ol aati hu ..Cool[

Download opera 12.1LOL

Aur karungi to kahi story lock na ho jayeLOL

pms ke liye har update par comment krna padega 

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --NishaGoyal--

Edited.

woww !!! Shocked

look whose here !!

jo humesha res krke bhag jati h..ROFL

n then demands updates like a boss Tongue

Throw ? Shocked

type krke pm krti hu..tameez se Embarrassed

)

I act like a queen?? D'oh

I dont ask ppl to like useless notesROFL

n page demand sirf 30 hain..Embarrassed

Perverted ff ?? 

Seriously ROFL

lolz varna tu to bachche paida hone ke baad unki shaadi krvati hain ROFL

You r so full of urself kiddo Embarrassed

main bhi phone se ol aati hu ..

Download opera 12.1 LOL

Aur karungi to kahi story lock na ho jaye Stern Smile

uske liye har update par comment krna padega 

Arre, i come online from laptop but sometimes in do come from phone but very very rarely! But yeah i think you should change the color codes! Smile

Ama ji, i have already edited them.. aaj hi! Wink

Even you act like a queen, i act like a SAWA queen!! ROFL

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

lovely update 

sharon or swayam dono kk ek hi toh kam 

Crazy4AshVik

IF-Rockerz

Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged