Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
update nisha ji plz kripa kar do
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 10

I was returning home after a long tiring day after doing overtime. Aryan Roy, the owner of starbucks ', had made it very clear that if I missed work without informing the manager again, then I would be kicked out, and – as he had rudely informed me 'jobless' and all thanks to that swayam .After saying all that to me and calling me names he had the guts to come and apologize to me that too at my workplace, wow what a stud!! (Grits her teeth angrily), why did Sam had to tell him about Karan and his dirty plans...thank god the manager didn't see him otherwise I would have been 'kicking dust on the streets' ...
I am anyway doing that only... (Chuckles)
Ohh!!Shit it's so late.
And to top it all the area of the town I am in, is abandoned with no street lights to scare the hell out of me. I willed my foot to move as quickly as possible until the back parking lot of my apartment came into sight. I slowed down to catch my breath when all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me.
      I was being followed.
I started running as my pursuer continued to track me.I don't had to turn around to see him' I knew who it was. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE IT TILL THE MAIN ENTRANCE WHEN MY RIGHT HEEL BENT TO THE LEFT AND I CAME CRASHING DOWN TO THE GROUND TO SEE THAT FILTHY VERMIN STANDING ABOVE ME.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards himself making me bump into his chest.While I felt disgusted .And said. Missed me baby? And why are you stepping away from me? You know how much I love you. YOU r mine, only mine.
I tried to free myself from his grip yelling" get away from me you jerk I am not yours' and I will never be. I don't love u KARAN ...DO YOU get that...
Suddenly I saw a familiar face yank the man away from my helpless body and push him down to the ground. My eyes blurred as the creep started running.
Tears continued to run down my face. I sighed in relief – I was safe. I fell down to my knees and placed my hand over my face. I hated being touched and feeling helpless.
I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, I got scared but when I heard a familiar voice, I realized its swayam.
Instead of jerking away, I found myself falling into his arms, hiding my face in his chest and for the first time in my life as I lay in his arms, I felt safe.
After a few minutes of silence, I collected myself and looked up at him, building the walls around me again.
"thanks I whispered.. And I guess I should leave now.
He was staring at me with caring eyes.
He grabbed my arm and said "It's getting really late. Let's go".
I backed away from his grip and shook my head .No! I am not going anywhere with you.I have my own house.
'Listen. He cut me off. I am just going to drop you to Sam's house. It's not safe here.'
I stared at him for few minutes .he was right.
He started moving towards his car and I followed him.
HE opened the door for me and I sat in the front opposite him.
We sat there awkwardly as he pushed his keys into the ignition and started off.
I began to play with my fingers before I finally looked up, taking glances of swayam. When I finally noticed how breathtakingly handsome he is. His black shiny hair, chocolate brown eyes, angular jaw line and.
Huh!! I looked away from him to clear my head. What is happening to me? I have never felt this way for any guy before.
The rest of the journey passed quickly .He turned off the engine and looked over at me.
We have reached, He said smiling and opened his door.
I was going to move out when I saw him coming towards me.
HE opened the door for me.I moved out of the car and shut the door before standing outside and trying to decide if I should ask him to accompany me.
WELL what are you waiting for? Get going, it's really late. He said and smiled at me.
I exhaled, blowing a strand of hair out of my eye.

Swayam gave me a wide smile. I thought he was going to go back towards his SUV when he did something very shocking. Swayam's arm snaked around my waist and pulled me in closer. He gave one small yet long peck on my forehead before letting me go.

I stood rooted to my place inable to fath what had just happene, when i saw swayam smiling and reality struck me.Sharon glared at swayam and yelled at him "u jerk how dare u kiss me !..." she kept yelling at him while he grinned at her. Yup, the old sharon was back and he loved her this way. He just turned around and walked back to his car.
Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 10 years ago
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice part..
loved it..
plz update next part soon :)
nature2 thumbnail
res for me

HUrry  hero aahi gaya

love it
Edited by nature2 - 10 years ago
Nikiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwn poor Sharon
But thank God Swayam came to save her like a true knight in shining armour :P
& he kissing her so that she come back to her old self, thaat was cute <3
Updateee :D
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally finish reading such choto and little big update upto 10...
it really get interest and do continue soon and pm me...
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 😊