Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNisha_abiNovioGurmeetlaiba4evs-Swetha--Gitanjali--Dimple-.LovelyDreamer.desikimsamteju1816nirmalac99Pooja_11-VishaD-priya_drizzlesashGC_arjamasaf57StrawbellaMalika_ZL_Khancssudhakholita--Iqra--maneet_forever9Zetter-Shankar-payalibmjyoti06ilovepyaarjnawazSandstonegcluvvillager00-ProudGCian-Shruti_GoyalLoveforlifegmsRkgafulu14-Rashu-villian--Mrs.MSK-pickachu-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..GiraffidaeKinSanj-Jwalamukhi-undisclosedSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah VM Contest Voting Round" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by KinSanj

Deeps the entry 6 link isn't working =(

Yah the member did have trouble uploading..it worked last 2 days...dunno why the link is broken now Confused
might wanna get that member to upload it on vidpe or zshare. it'll be unfair if members don't get to watch their hard work na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-payalibm

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
OMG this is so Tough LOLSo funny vms ROFLJeez Bua vm too hereLOL... Laughing like hell LOLIm having hard time pick 3 D'ohAll are soo Beautiful ...Clapso glad to see such a awesome creativities here ...ClapWill watch again n vote  LOL 

Edited ...

My Picks are 1,2,4 Big smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 21 September 2012 at 10:15am

payalibmArYa_crazyluv

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Deeps the entry 6 link isn't working =(

Yah the member did have trouble uploading..it worked last 2 days...dunno why the link is broken now Confused
might wanna get that member to upload it on vidpe or zshare. it'll be unfair if members don't get to watch their hard work na.

Sanju Is it okay If I give go ahead to a  new unlisted You tube id for uploading as last resort Confused Last 3-4 days the member has tried uploading and the one working link which worked broke in 2 days 

I know its not fair to other members...but having worked so hard..I would hate for the person's efforts going waste coz of some upload issues 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 18 September 2012 at 4:04am

ArYa_crazyluvKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
deeps it's compeltely fine...personally i felt u'd probably create a separate youtube channel and upload all these as well...but since the member is having issues with uploading i guess we all can understand this.
please do go ahead, as long as it's not from their original channel which gives their identity away.,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

deeps it's compeltely fine...personally i felt u'd probably create a separate youtube channel and upload all these as well...but since the member is having issues with uploading i guess we all can understand this.
please do go ahead, as long as it's not from their original channel which gives their identity away.,

I have never uploaded anything on Utube LOL ..and more than that Zee tv vids tend to get blocked or removed with no notice ..thats why i had second thots on uploading entries via YT

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

I have never uploaded anything on Utube LOL ..and more than that Zee tv vids tend to get blocked or removed with no notice ..thats why i had second thots on uploading entries via YT
well with that...it only happens when u are a regular at uploading. if u hardly upload vms...and stuff then it doesn't get blocked or deleted.
say if u upload a 1000 videos in a day, half of them will probably say delete LOL
don't worry i assure u, it'll all be gud. infact i think it'll be better if all these were uploaded on youtube in one account. coz this way it's easier for all the members to view the vms.

-Mrs.MSK-

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Pheww   Open for voting now Big smile

KinSanj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.