spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by Mais

if u woch da freedom party episode where he talks to the fat guy u will understand everyfinkSmile

I re-watched it. All I could see was RV encouraging that boy to ask Panchi for a dance as she is such a sweetheart, she won't say no. Was that rude? Confused That Teddy Churail girl was rude, I admit. But RV, directly??? You lost me there Ouch
i woched dat scene only ones dat day and as far as i can remember that fat guy asked ranveer what if panchi refuse him then Ranveer said she wont coz she's also ur size and too sweet ( yeah he said sumfink like dat) anywayz m not botherd to woch their scene again to confirm LOL

Well then wouldn't it be better for you not to make assumptions? Khamakha mein mera time waste hota hai ye sochte hue ke main konsa TBP dekh rahi hun jis mein ye sab hua? Baseless arguments are so boring and ruin the mood Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer ruder than ever? (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
tody i hate it more when KD was actually normal with him...
he didn't say anything wrong...
sometimes i really don't like RV's character

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

tody i hate it more when KD was actually normal with him...
he didn't say anything wrong...
sometimes i really don't like RV's character
hun did i miss anyfink?
i only saw him in da begin 2 mins after that he wasnt in the episode lool good for usBig smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLionessBrashCandy

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
arre Rimz chhod na yaar, when you know u r right toh Tujhe kya zaroorat hai Kisi aur prove karne ki Wacko

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 18 September 2012 at 2:42pm

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

arre Rimz chhod na yaar, when you know u r right toh Tujhe kya zaroorat hai Kisi aur prove karne ki Wacko

yeah lets not talk about him anymore and spoil ma mindLOL

BrashCandy

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Why in the God's beautiful Universe would RV think about KD's morals or principles if he HATES him and can't stand the very sight of him? Stern Smile

I dunno the reason of the hatred but still, hatred does exist between them. And it's not like KD tries to stay away from the fight, RV instigates him and he is ready to jump in the ground. How come no one ever points fingers at KD for that? He could easily act like the maturer of the two and stay away but he is always ready to fight RV.

Meh, RV and KD both aren't some mahaan aatmas. And regarding the "evolving is an option", the show is only 2 months old. No strong character development can happen in a daily show in this short time specially if the character is not going through something dramatic etc.

So yeah, he is not "rude" "slow" "ignorant" or anything. He is real and flawed. I guess this is the first some seriously flawed and majorly real character has been portrayed on TV, that's why people find it hard to accept him.

Just my opinion.

I totally agree! And as Shaz said, they are hormonal teenagers! So this is a topic that can be discussed in Teenage hormone effects on Daily issues! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutielovesChocs..DamonCrazy..

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

hun did i miss anyfink?
i only saw him in da begin 2 mins after that he wasnt in the episode lool good for usBig smileLOL

Rima i watched last 2 epis back to back
so may be possible , i was talking abt day before yesterday's epi...
when kd asked him, do u have any problem with party in school...
kd was casual and didn't use any bad language first...

ZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

hun did i miss anyfink?
</div>i only saw him in da begin 2 mins after that he wasnt in the episode lool good for usBig smileLOL

<div>
Rima i watched last 2 epis back to back
so may be possible , i was talking abt day before yesterday's epi...
when kd asked him, do u have any problem with party in school...
kd was casual and didn't use any bad language first...

And RV said he was isnt in aparty which was being celebrated for KD...

Pls lets not fight...don't like RV,forward his scenes.Don't like KD...do the same for his scenes.

Personally I feel KD-RV's equation is one of the most interesting ones on TBP.CVs have captured their animosity really well.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.