Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Nah, I mean. Before RV accused KD of definitely doing something wrong even though he'd gotten out of the drug scam and had a clean chit. That is where the moral thing comes in. I mean, before accusing him of something so nasty, he could have taken into account that KD would possibly never do that.

But, I guess irrational hatred is like that. You don't see what the person is like, you just hate. 

And the instigation part. Well, KD is mature, but not THAT mature. He's got a 'rep' to protect ;) 

And yeah, that's true, character development takes time. I forgot to take that into account! I guess that the pace in our FFs moves so fast that sometimes it's hard to realise that the actual thins is happening in a tv show :P

Isn't there a quotation or something that "once you dislike someone, everything they do makes you hate them!" I apply that quotation on RV whenever he deals with KD. And that smooths out every of his action! And not just irrational hatred, there was some ego problem as well. None of the buddies actually said out aloud, "Yeah, KD could've done that!" (if my memory serves right) except RV. Others silently supported KD but RV was the only one who didn't give a damn. So once he was proven wrong, he decided to play safe and carry on with his statement. Because coming out and saying, "Sorry, I was wrong about you" takes a lot of courage because it's like killing your own ego.

I'm sure time will set everything straight. You are right, we do get a little impatient LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer ruder than ever? (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Are you sure you aren't the writer Mais? ;) 

Dude, that's some amazing in-depth analysis and I had thought about it but not to this extent. I guess their rivalry makes more sense now and RV isn't rude, he's real. But yes, it's true. Extremes don't see limits :) 

However, that being said, once again, I tend to forget that we're just writing stories about characters that have already been developed by the show's writers! Since we'd like to see development within a character and according to our likes, we portray them like that in our works! I guess that's where I feel that RV is rude. 

But I guess, irrational hatred knows no bounds ;) 

Cheers on the argument! :O I love debates ;) 

Rest assured, I'm not the writer. I couldn't possibly do a great job as the current writers are doing! Minus the jail track of course LOL

@bold - That is sooo true! I get that frustration regarding Panchi in my head. RV is just perfect the way he is! Embarrassed

I love debates as well, as long as they are done healthily LOL

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

As far as characters are concerned, I fully agree that remaining true to one's character is important, but evolving is also an option? :) 

WORD! 

In my experience, in tellyworld characters "evolve" only when they fall in LOWE. And their overnight evolution makes them actually act sillier than they have ever been. Wink

Mooning over one another!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D I can't wait when RV does the same for Panchi ;) 

Lady M - Ewww! I would so not want that to happen in TBP LOL And I am hoping that it won't cuz I trust JJ Embarrassed

Chocs - Lolz, only time would tell! Wink

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

It was clear from the very first epi that RV & KD have a passionate dislike for each other.They have been in the same school for a lot of years...its probable that a series of clashes turned them into sworn enemies.So if RV is rude to KD or picks up a fight with him...he's being true to his character.There is absolutely no reason for him to trust KD because in his eyes KD is someone who can do anything for money...in the same way that KD thinks that RV is nothing but a rich,useless spoilt brat.They have a dynamic equation & I'm glad that it is the same after two weeks:-D
we can see why KD hates ranveer coz ranveer always tries to put him down and if KD gets attention frm others ranveer dsnt like it or should i say jealous coz everytime he gets attention esp frm girls but when KD gets attention frm his friends ranveer tries to create fights for no reason like yesterdayAngry used to like him lil bit but now totally hate himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
but thts wht a enemy would do rite?????ya which eenmy would want the person he hates to be peacefull and yest RV first just said no m not intrested KD asked the reason so he answered which lead to a fight!!!!i think its going perfect cuz thts wht enemies do!!!!i mean seriously unke ek look se u feel irritated and fro RV KD is a person who can do nayhting for money and go to nay extent where in for KD,RV is a boy who is rich n spolit n does stuff from his fathers money!!!!
yest epi he dint create a fight cuz KD got attention he frankly said no also!!!!
if my enemy cumes n there is a party for her welcome back i would not be intrested in it n wont like to get involved i dint find anything wrong cuz thts wht enemies do so u cant change tht!!!i think TBP is the first show which shows proper enemity between ppl
ok i think ranveer dsnt like KD coz he thinks KD can do anyfink for money but what about him even he can do anyfink for random girl's attention naWink
partically agree!!!!1
RV dosent do anything to get attention he just gets it and then he goes things...ya KD hates RV cuz firstly he hates rich spoilt brats,n cuz RV is a lover-boy he will be around boys!!!!!
ya RV thinks K can go to nay limits we have seen he cant but how the hel would RV know?????when he dosent know KD properly???

enemies will nevr try to know eachother actually they will try to put u down when they get any chance!!!!!!RV is irritated with KD cuz it is like tht,a enemy relashionship is like tht who will get irritated even he waks pass u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Lady M - Ewww! I would so not want that to happen in TBP LOL And I am hoping that it won't cuz I trust JJ Embarrassed

Arrey ewww kyun? It practically happens in every second serial these days LOL Very rarely does a serial come along (I won't name it here) that is actually both path breaking and subtle. 

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Are you sure you aren't the writer Mais? ;) 

Dude, that's some amazing in-depth analysis and I had thought about it but not to this extent. I guess their rivalry makes more sense now and RV isn't rude, he's real. But yes, it's true. Extremes don't see limits :) 

However, that being said, once again, I tend to forget that we're just writing stories about characters that have already been developed by the show's writers! Since we'd like to see development within a character and according to our likes, we portray them like that in our works! I guess that's where I feel that RV is rude. 

But I guess, irrational hatred knows no bounds ;) 

Cheers on the argument! :O I love debates ;) 

Rest assured, I'm not the writer. I couldn't possibly do a great job as the current writers are doing! Minus the jail track of course LOL

@bold - That is sooo true! I get that frustration regarding Panchi in my head. RV is just perfect the way he is! Embarrassed

I love debates as well, as long as they are done healthily LOL

HAHAHAHHAAHA, I agree! 

What'd you mean regarding Panchi? What're you frustrated about there? Haha, that may as well spark another discussion ;) 

DITTOOO :D 

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

As far as characters are concerned, I fully agree that remaining true to one's character is important, but evolving is also an option? :) 

WORD! 

In my experience, in tellyworld characters "evolve" only when they fall in LOWE. And their overnight evolution makes them actually act sillier than they have ever been. Wink

Mooning over one another!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D I can't wait when RV does the same for Panchi ;) 

Chocs - Lolz, only time would tell! Wink

Mais - Mooning over someone in TBP seems kiiinda unlikely at this point. They'll probably just show subtle transitions in characters, I guess :) 

Although, they're already showing Panchi having RV's thoughts ALL the time. And Kiya's starting to have a soft spot for KD and is starting to think about him too!

And PIDDDIII! He's toh totally fida over Bobby ;) 

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

if u woch da freedom party episode where he talks to the fat guy u will understand everyfinkSmile

I re-watched it. All I could see was RV encouraging that boy to ask Panchi for a dance as she is such a sweetheart, she won't say no. Was that rude? Confused That Teddy Churail girl was rude, I admit. But RV, directly??? You lost me there Ouch
i woched dat scene only ones dat day and as far as i can remember that fat guy asked ranveer what if panchi refuse him then Ranveer said she wont coz she's also ur size and too sweet ( yeah he said sumfink like dat) anywayz m not botherd to woch their scene again to confirm LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.