The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

   

Ranveer ruder than ever? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009

Posts: 11576

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Why in the God's beautiful Universe would RV think about KD's morals or principles if he HATES him and can't stand the very sight of him?Stern Smile

I dunno the reason of the hatred but still, hatred does exist between them. And it's not like KD tries to stay away from the fight, RV instigates him and he is ready to jump in the ground. How come no one ever points fingers at KD for that? He could easily act like the maturer of the two and stay away but he is always ready to fight RV.

Meh, RV and KD both aren't some mahaan aatmas. And regarding the "evolving is an option", the show is only 2 months old. No strong character development can happen in a daily show in this short time specially if the character is not going through something dramatic etc.

So yeah, he is not "rude" "slow" "ignorant" or anything. He is real and flawed. I guess this is the first some seriously flawed and majorly real character has been portrayed on TV, that's why people find it hard to accept him.

Just my opinion.


Agreed.Neither of the two are mahaan aatmas.NONE of the Royal buddies is a mahaan aatma...Of which I'm grateful.Aur itni jaldi kya hai char development ki?I want a slow and gradual process:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer ruder than ever? (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Why in the God's beautiful Universe would RV think about KD's morals or principles if he HATES him and can't stand the very sight of him? Stern Smile

I dunno the reason of the hatred but still, hatred does exist between them. And it's not like KD tries to stay away from the fight, RV instigates him and he is ready to jump in the ground. How come no one ever points fingers at KD for that? He could easily act like the maturer of the two and stay away but he is always ready to fight RV.

Meh, RV and KD both aren't some mahaan aatmas. And regarding the "evolving is an option", the show is only 2 months old. No strong character development can happen in a daily show in this short time specially if the character is not going through something dramatic etc.

So yeah, he is not "rude" "slow" "ignorant" or anything. He is real and flawed. I guess this is the first some seriously flawed and majorly real character has been portrayed on TV, that's why people find it hard to accept him.

Just my opinion.

Nah, I mean. Before RV accused KD of definitely doing something wrong even though he'd gotten out of the drug scam and had a clean chit. That is where the moral thing comes in. I mean, before accusing him of something so nasty, he could have taken into account that KD would possibly never do that. 

But, I guess irrational hatred is like that. You don't see what the person is like, you just hate. 

And the instigation part. Well, KD is mature, but not THAT mature. He's got a 'rep' to protect ;) 

And yeah, that's true, character development takes time. I forgot to take that into account! I guess that the pace in our FFs moves so fast that sometimes it's hard to realise that the actual thins is happening in a tv show :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Joined: 08 October 2009

Posts: 11576

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by Angel56

<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RV does that "Aa bell mujhe maar'' wala kaam ab koi tumhe uksaaye ga so u will enter in the fight and i agree he a Flawed character as u described but there shud be some reason for this behaviour of him and a limit too ..Not liking is something else but pointing out at ones character that not so simple thing ... It something Extreme between them mat somep ast or wat...</font>
<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and maturity abhi they r just in schools from where they'll get the maturity .. Wo to waqt sikhata hai jis k liye we have to wait ...</font>


OF COURSE he would do the "aa bell mujhe maar" constantly! He is young and more importantly, a BOY! Larke aise hi hote hain LOL and he will try to pick out fights with KD. From what I've judged, both of them have some serious frustration within them which they can vent out by fighting each other. Someones one just wants to smash things around, destroy something to calm his inner self. Unfortunately, RV and KD look at each other like their personal punching bags. RV can't possibly fight with Samar for no reason, they are besties. Similar is the case with KD and Piddi. But when KD and RV come face to face, they can't stand it. Sparks (not romantic Tongue) fly! Wo kehte hain na, ek miyan mein do talwaren nahin reh sakti? That's the case.

I think they both are jealous of each other and not just one way. KD has the brains and the guts to take challenges whereas RV is not that smart or generally brave. RV has all the money and that carefree aura around him that he can get away with anything because he doesn't have any elder marking his every move, something which KD desperately wants.

I'm glad that RV picks out trivial things to instigate KD rather than sit in the corner and make evil plans ke ab tou iski izzat ki band baja dunga! They hate each other and are very much open about it. Regarding reasons, it's not necessary that something deep should've happened to them. Or maybe it did? Whatever the case, it will be revealed in the future. This is a serious thing which the writes can't dodge around forever. And regarding limits, since when did teenagers believe in limits anyway? Specially the likes of RV and KD who are always at extreme. Extreme in friendship, extreme in loyalty, extreme in
hatred. Extremes don't see the limits!

This is one quality about their equation which I love.There's no plotting or peeche se waar.Jo bhi hai muh par bolke,fists dikhakar khatam who jata hai.They will punch each other and break bones but never try to cause actual ruin to the other.

And of course...they ARE extreme.After all...Keshav Desai & Ranveer Shergill hai;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by Angel56

RV does that "Aa bell mujhe maar'' wala kaam ab koi tumhe uksaaye ga so u will enter in the fight and i agree he a Flawed character as u described but there shud be some reason for this behaviour of him and a limit too ..Not liking is something else but pointing out at ones character that not so simple thing ... It something Extreme between them mat somep ast or wat...

and maturity abhi they r just in schools from where they'll get the maturity .. Wo to waqt sikhata hai jis k liye we have to wait ...


OF COURSE he would do the "aa bell mujhe maar" constantly! He is young and more importantly, a BOY! Larke aise hi hote hain LOL and he will try to pick out fights with KD. From what I've judged, both of them have some serious frustration within them which they can vent out by fighting each other. Someones one just wants to smash things around, destroy something to calm his inner self. Unfortunately, RV and KD look at each other like their personal punching bags. RV can't possibly fight with Samar for no reason, they are besties. Similar is the case with KD and Piddi. But when KD and RV come face to face, they can't stand it. Sparks (not romantic Tongue) fly! Wo kehte hain na, ek miyan mein do talwaren nahin reh sakti? That's the case.

I think they both are jealous of each other and not just one way. KD has the brains and the guts to take challenges whereas RV is not that smart or generally brave. RV has all the money and that carefree aura around him that he can get away with anything because he doesn't have any elder marking his every move, something which KD desperately wants.

I'm glad that RV picks out trivial things to instigate KD rather than sit in the corner and make evil plans ke ab tou iski izzat ki band baja dunga! They hate each other and are very much open about it. Regarding reasons, it's not necessary that something deep should've happened to them. Or maybe it did? Whatever the case, it will be revealed in the future. This is a serious thing which the writes can't dodge around forever. And regarding limits, since when did teenagers believe in limits anyway? Specially the likes of RV and KD who are always at extreme. Extreme in friendship, extreme in loyalty, extreme in hatred. Extremes don't see the limits!


Are you sure you aren't the writer Mais? ;) 

Dude, that's some amazing in-depth analysis and I had thought about it but not to this extent. I guess their rivalry makes more sense now and RV isn't rude, he's real. But yes, it's true. Extremes don't see limits :) 

However, that being said, once again, I tend to forget that we're just writing stories about characters that have already been developed by the show's writers! Since we'd like to see development within a character and according to our likes, we portray them like that in our works! I guess that's where I feel that RV is rude. 

But I guess, irrational hatred knows no bounds ;) 

Cheers on the argument! :O I love debates ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar....DamonCrazy..

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by Angel56

<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RV does that "Aa bell mujhe maar'' wala kaam ab koi tumhe uksaaye ga so u will enter in the fight and i agree he a Flawed character as u described but there shud be some reason for this behaviour of him and a limit too ..Not liking is something else but pointing out at ones character that not so simple thing ... It something Extreme between them mat somep ast or wat...</font>
<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#009999" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and maturity abhi they r just in schools from where they'll get the maturity .. Wo to waqt sikhata hai jis k liye we have to wait ...</font>


OF COURSE he would do the "aa bell mujhe maar" constantly! He is young and more importantly, a BOY! Larke aise hi hote hain LOL and he will try to pick out fights with KD. From what I've judged, both of them have some serious frustration within them which they can vent out by fighting each other. Someones one just wants to smash things around, destroy something to calm his inner self. Unfortunately, RV and KD look at each other like their personal punching bags. RV can't possibly fight with Samar for no reason, they are besties. Similar is the case with KD and Piddi. But when KD and RV come face to face, they can't stand it. Sparks (not romantic Tongue) fly! Wo kehte hain na, ek miyan mein do talwaren nahin reh sakti? That's the case.

I think they both are jealous of each other and not just one way. KD has the brains and the guts to take challenges whereas RV is not that smart or generally brave. RV has all the money and that carefree aura around him that he can get away with anything because he doesn't have any elder marking his every move, something which KD desperately wants.

I'm glad that RV picks out trivial things to instigate KD rather than sit in the corner and make evil plans ke ab tou iski izzat ki band baja dunga! They hate each other and are very much open about it. Regarding reasons, it's not necessary that something deep should've happened to them. Or maybe it did? Whatever the case, it will be revealed in the future. This is a serious thing which the writes can't dodge around forever. And regarding limits, since when did teenagers believe in limits anyway? Specially the likes of RV and KD who are always at extreme. Extreme in friendship, extreme in loyalty, extreme in
hatred. Extremes don't see the limits!

This is one quality about their equation which I love.There's no plotting or peeche se waar.Jo bhi hai muh par bolke,fists dikhakar khatam who jata hai.They will punch each other and break bones but never try to cause actual ruin to the other.

And of course...they ARE extreme.After all...Keshav Desai & Ranveer Shergill hai;-)


HHAHAHAHAHAH, I love how the focus automatically goes to their fists when they're angry :P 

It's quite fun to watch and at times, hilarious too! HOW many times have they been pulled away by their friends!? 

I wonder what's gonna happen when they don't have anyone to stop them? Donon jail jaayenge :P 

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Joined: 26 May 2005

Posts: 11564

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

As far as characters are concerned, I fully agree that remaining true to one's character is important, but evolving is also an option? :) 

WORD! 

In my experience, in tellyworld characters "evolve" only when they fall in LOWE. And their overnight evolution makes them actually act sillier than they have ever been. Wink

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

As far as characters are concerned, I fully agree that remaining true to one's character is important, but evolving is also an option? :) 

WORD! 

In my experience, in tellyworld characters "evolve" only when they fall in LOWE. And their overnight evolution makes them actually act sillier than they have ever been. Wink

Mooning over one another!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D I can't wait when RV does the same for Panchi ;) 

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Joined: 29 September 2008

Posts: 17484

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

if u woch da freedom party episode where he talks to the fat guy u will understand everyfinkSmile


I re-watched it. All I could see was RV encouraging that boy to ask Panchi for a dance as she is such a sweetheart, she won't say no. Was that rude? Confused That Teddy Churail girl was rude, I admit. But RV, directly??? You lost me there Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.