Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by iloveASR

I guess KD and RV have some history which has led to their hatred for each other. Both of dem hav conceptions bout each other which is strongly rooted in their minds...so the way RV behaved wid KD was absolutely right...RV doesn't hav high opinions bout KD and I am glad that this opinion hasn't changed so easily. Honestly I luv watching their tashan and I wanna see more but hopefully one day they mite share at least something close to friendship!

well even i liked they're tashan in the begin coz there was reason for it but yesterday's Tashan which ranveer started for no reason and wahever he said to KD was stupidAngry

They are 16yr olds.They dont need a reason esp where the male ego is concerned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer ruder than ever? (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
RV and KD are like two swords LOL I dont think they'll become friends with each other ever, but anyhow.. hope none of them crosses their limits Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Endurance

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by iloveASR

I guess KD and RV have some history which has led to their hatred for each other. Both of dem hav conceptions bout each other which is strongly rooted in their minds...so the way RV behaved wid KD was absolutely right...RV doesn't hav high opinions bout KD and I am glad that this opinion hasn't changed so easily. Honestly I luv watching their tashan and I wanna see more but hopefully one day they mite share at least something close to friendship!

well even i liked they're tashan in the begin coz there was reason for it but yesterday's Tashan which ranveer started for no reason and wahever he said to KD was stupidAngry

They are 16yr olds.They dont need a reason esp where the male ego is concerned.

That's true. Ego is a BIG factor that plays a part in this hatred. But once again, doesn't Ranveer notice that KD does have some principles, some morals that he doesn't give up? Even for money!

Oh well, I just hope all air is cleared!

The 'jhagdas' are fun to watch, no doubts but sometimes Ranveer crosses the line with whatever he says. Although, there may be a reason, but I doubt that it's gonna be sorted soon!

ZaYaHolic

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

RV and KD are like two swords LOL I dont think they'll become friends with each other ever, but anyhow.. hope none of them crosses their limits Embarrassed

HAHAHAHA, that's quite aptly put :P 

Yaar, RV did cross his limits the other day! But oh well. I'm sure there's more tashan to come and some biiig jhagdas before they become friends :P

ZaYaHolicEndurance

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Why in the God's beautiful Universe would RV think about KD's morals or principles if he HATES him and can't stand the very sight of him? Stern Smile

I dunno the reason of the hatred but still, hatred does exist between them. And it's not like KD tries to stay away from the fight, RV instigates him and he is ready to jump in the ground. How come no one ever points fingers at KD for that? He could easily act like the maturer of the two and stay away but he is always ready to fight RV.

Meh, RV and KD both aren't some mahaan aatmas. And regarding the "evolving is an option", the show is only 2 months old. No strong character development can happen in a daily show in this short time specially if the character is not going through something dramatic etc.

So yeah, he is not "rude" "slow" "ignorant" or anything. He is real and flawed. I guess this is the first some seriously flawed and majorly real character has been portrayed on TV, that's why people find it hard to accept him.

Just my opinion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WackoChick..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Rv hates kd with a passion! Even if truth was in paper and ink in front of him, he will choose not to believe it. He is being very true to his character by picking fights with kd. I wonder what might have happened in the past that they cant even stand the sight of each other.

lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Why in the God's beautiful Universe would RV think about KD's morals or principles if he HATES him and can't stand the very sight of him? Stern Smile

I dunno the reason of the hatred but still, hatred does exist between them. And it's not like KD tries to stay away from the fight, RV instigates him and he is ready to jump in the ground. How come no one ever points fingers at KD for that? He could easily act like the maturer of the two and stay away but he is always ready to fight RV.

Meh, RV and KD both aren't some mahaan aatmas. And regarding the "evolving is an option", the show is only 2 months old. No strong character development can happen in a daily show in this short time specially if the character is not going through something dramatic etc.

So yeah, he is not "rude" "slow" "ignorant" or anything. He is real and flawed. I guess this is the first some seriously flawed and majorly real character has been portrayed on TV, that's why people find it hard to accept him.

Just my opinion.
RV does that "Aa bell mujhe maar'' wala kaam ab koi tumhe uksaaye ga so u will enter in the fight and i agree he a Flawed character as u described but there shud be some reason for this behaviour of him and a limit too ..Not liking is something else but pointing out at ones character that not so simple thing ... It something Extreme between them mat somep ast or wat...

and maturity abhi they r just in schools from where they'll get the maturity .. Wo to waqt sikhata hai jis k liye we have to wait ...

ZaYaHolic

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

RV does that "Aa bell mujhe maar'' wala kaam ab koi tumhe uksaaye ga so u will enter in the fight and i agree he a Flawed character as u described but there shud be some reason for this behaviour of him and a limit too ..Not liking is something else but pointing out at ones character that not so simple thing ... It something Extreme between them mat somep ast or wat...

and maturity abhi they r just in schools from where they'll get the maturity .. Wo to waqt sikhata hai jis k liye we have to wait ...

OF COURSE he would do the "aa bell mujhe maar" constantly! He is young and more importantly, a BOY! Larke aise hi hote hain LOL and he will try to pick out fights with KD. From what I've judged, both of them have some serious frustration within them which they can vent out by fighting each other. Someones one just wants to smash things around, destroy something to calm his inner self. Unfortunately, RV and KD look at each other like their personal punching bags. RV can't possibly fight with Samar for no reason, they are besties. Similar is the case with KD and Piddi. But when KD and RV come face to face, they can't stand it. Sparks (not romantic Tongue) fly! Wo kehte hain na, ek miyan mein do talwaren nahin reh sakti? That's the case.

I think they both are jealous of each other and not just one way. KD has the brains and the guts to take challenges whereas RV is not that smart or generally brave. RV has all the money and that carefree aura around him that he can get away with anything because he doesn't have any elder marking his every move, something which KD desperately wants.

I'm glad that RV picks out trivial things to instigate KD rather than sit in the corner and make evil plans ke ab tou iski izzat ki band baja dunga! They hate each other and are very much open about it. Regarding reasons, it's not necessary that something deep should've happened to them. Or maybe it did? Whatever the case, it will be revealed in the future. This is a serious thing which the writes can't dodge around forever. And regarding limits, since when did teenagers believe in limits anyway? Specially the likes of RV and KD who are always at extreme. Extreme in friendship, extreme in loyalty, extreme in hatred. Extremes don't see the limits!

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.