Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ARGH! 

Why is Ranveer behaving like this? Firstly, he's heads over heels in love with someone virtually and secondly, behaving with KD as if he's the worst thing that has happened to Royal!

Princy had already said that KD is innocent, that too, in public and with the media around. And yet, Ranveer's convinced that KD has done something terrible! 

Is he slow or just totally oblivious to everything? :/ 
I hope he gets his act together and really stops being rude to KD and they become frieeends! :D

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

126sSohniye212inna7Anikz003soumyak100littledevils.sariminoz.-happilyunknown-Alia-gal.angelFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..-iPayal-ZaYaHolic-Jwalamukhi-relentless.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer ruder than ever?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
seriously i too hate ranveer for being rude ...i hope they becomes friend soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
It was clear from the very first epi that RV & KD have a passionate dislike for each other.They have been in the same school for a lot of years...its probable that a series of clashes turned them into sworn enemies.So if RV is rude to KD or picks up a fight with him...he's being true to his character.There is absolutely no reason for him to trust KD because in his eyes KD is someone who can do anything for money...in the same way that KD thinks that RV is nothing but a rich,useless spoilt brat.They have a dynamic equation & I'm glad that it is the same after two weeks:-D

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subvirmanfanpremasups2222swaron19100littledevilslostmymusic.-iPayal-soni595-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

It was clear from the very first epi that RV & KD have a passionate dislike for each other.They have been in the same school for a lot of years...its probable that a series of clashes turned them into sworn enemies.So if RV is rude to KD or picks up a fight with him...he's being true to his character.There is absolutely no reason for him to trust KD because in his eyes KD is someone who can do anything for money...in the same way that KD thinks that RV is nothing but a rich,useless spoilt brat.They have a dynamic equation & I'm glad that it is the same after two weeks:-D

Yeah, I agree with you, but many-a-times, KD has stood up for what he believed in. His morals and principles and he's never gone against them. I think Ranveer should realise that. Sooner or later.

As far as characters are concerned, I fully agree that remaining true to one's character is important, but evolving is also an option? :) 

Just a thought! :)

LadyMcbeth

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

we can see why KD hates ranveer coz ranveer always tries to put him down and if KD gets attention frm others ranveer dsnt like it or should i say jealous coz everytime he gets attention esp frm girls but when KD gets attention frm his friends ranveer tries to create fights for no reason like yesterdayAngry used to like him lil bit but now totally hate himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

we can see why KD hates ranveer coz ranveer always tries to put him down and if KD gets attention frm others ranveer dsnt like it or should i say jealous coz everytime he gets attention esp frm girls but when KD gets attention frm his friends ranveer tries to create fights for no reason like yesterdayAngry used to like him lil bit but now totally hate himAngry

Absolutely! I think what Ranveer does is out of line at times!  :/ 

Agreed, they're sworn enemies but sometimes you can't help but dislike Ranveer for the things he says! Even though some things are RIGHT in front of him, he's so ignorant!

ZaYaHolic

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I guess KD and RV have some history which has led to their hatred for each other. Both of dem hav conceptions bout each other which is strongly rooted in their minds...so the way RV behaved wid KD was absolutely right...RV doesn't hav high opinions bout KD and I am glad that this opinion hasn't changed so easily. Honestly I luv watching their tashan and I wanna see more but hopefully one day they mite share at least something close to friendship! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19..DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

I guess KD and RV have some history which has led to their hatred for each other. Both of dem hav conceptions bout each other which is strongly rooted in their minds...so the way RV behaved wid KD was absolutely right...RV doesn't hav high opinions bout KD and I am glad that this opinion hasn't changed so easily. Honestly I luv watching their tashan and I wanna see more but hopefully one day they mite share at least something close to friendship! 
well even i liked they're tashan in the begin coz there was reason for it but yesterday's Tashan which ranveer started for no reason and wahever he said to KD was stupidAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.