Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mayyo13

Oh, okay! Actually, this is another thing common between the two of us. I also prefer the stories to be completed or at least reach close to completion before I wish to start reading them. ๐Ÿ˜›

Irrevocably Yours has definitely made me laugh a lot so far. I'm yet to read the crying side of it. 

Well in my case..I prefer finished stories because I have to travel a lot..on an average four hours a day. N reading a finished story helps me sail through the journey easily...I need something to finish in one go๐Ÿ˜Š  Ahh...Irrevocably yours definitely makes you laugh..I mean 'you smell like a pig, scream like a banshee, sleep like a man...n still i love you'  ๐Ÿ˜† Amazing work!!! Never had I thought that this same story will make me cry as i reach the end๐Ÿ‘

PS: So here I finished reading another of your suggestion...Age of Love. When you mentioned you cry every time you read it...I thought this deserves a try. The first thing that bowled me over was how symbolically the chapters were named..from Spring to Winter๐Ÿ˜Š n not the mention the beautiful poems...seems like a master piece..Sanjana is really a gifted author. Till the autumn...I was like okay...its definitely an emotional story...but look Mariam I am not crying๐Ÿ˜‰ But then came the chapter 4..WINTER!!!! You have no idea how much did I cry๐Ÿ˜ญ I was telling myself Sarita...Stop crying...for god sake...its just a fiction!!! but i could not stop myself!!! I was actually complaining to God...why do they have to endure so much...why ๐Ÿ˜† I know I am sounding like a complete jerk but still loved the story thoroughly!! a BADA wala Biggie thanks Mariam for this suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way after this hugely emotional story I am in a dire need to read something light. Any suggestions in this genre???๐Ÿ˜Š
AnonMSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena63

all ffs of  Dia are superb
Valli22's are also awesome & nats0101'' dil dosti aur hum''

hey leena..any links of dia's work??
I have read one of valli's story..umm cant remember the name..bt it had meera in a strong role..she was maan's wife..a heart patient n eventually gets maaneet married!! It was a good read..though i loved meera more than maan and geet in the story๐Ÿ˜•!! have read one of nats too..romancing my wife.. i am sure the one u mentioned will be good too๐Ÿ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well in my case..I prefer finished stories because I have to travel a lot..on an average four hours a day. N reading a finished story helps me sail through the journey easily...I need something to finish in one go๐Ÿ˜Š  Ahh...Irrevocably yours definitely makes you laugh..I mean 'you smell like a pig, scream like a banshee, sleep like a man...n still i love you'  ๐Ÿ˜† Amazing work!!! Never had I thought that this same story will make me cry as i reach the end๐Ÿ‘

PS: So here I finished reading another of your suggestion...Age of Love. When you mentioned you cry every time you read it...I thought this deserves a try. The first thing that bowled me over was how symbolically the chapters were named..from Spring to Winter๐Ÿ˜Š n not the mention the beautiful poems...seems like a master piece..Sanjana is really a gifted author. Till the autumn...I was like okay...its definitely an emotional story...but look Mariam I am not crying๐Ÿ˜‰ But then came the chapter 4..WINTER!!!! You have no idea how much did I cry๐Ÿ˜ญ I was telling myself Sarita...Stop crying...for god sake...its just a fiction!!! but i could not stop myself!!! I was actually complaining to God...why do they have to endure so much...why ๐Ÿ˜† I know I am sounding like a complete jerk but still loved the story thoroughly!! a BADA wala Biggie thanks Mariam for this suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way after this hugely emotional story I am in a dire need to read something light. Any suggestions in this genre???๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

That line form Irrevocably Yours made me laugh even now, when you quoted them! ๐Ÿ˜† Amazing work, indeed! ๐Ÿ˜Š I still haven't read the last chapter yet, which I think is the most important one in this story, so I'll get back to you with my reviews over it once I'm done with it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, you read Age Of Love? That's great! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes, the names of the chapters and the poems also captures my attention first thing. They are so aptly named and the poems are beautiful! I understand that you didn't cry till the third chapter. I didn't either until its last line. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It was the last chapter that made me cry the most and no, I don't think of you as a jerk for asking God why they had to endure so much because I did exactly like that! ๐Ÿ˜†

And, you're always welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Something light-hearted? I would suggest you read Sanjana's OSs. Excluding Thinking Of You and The One That Got Away. The rest are really light-hearted. Insatiable, A Day With Mrs. Khurana and Lessons For Mr. Khurana. You might like them after reading Age Of Love! ๐Ÿ˜Š But but but, let me warn you, they have mature content. So if you don't want to read that, don't read the stories I mentioned. ๐Ÿ˜Š Other than this, I think Jazzerette's The Yellow Dot Of Eternal Joy has many traces of comedy. You can read that if you wish. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Marvee Khan FF - marveefictions.wordpress
Muskanp ff/ss - superb
Dia - The Rain, Saiyyan and Bawre Nain
Ritzy09- Till death, Vivah

AnonMSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#9900cc">Hi Marvee Khan FF - marveefictions.wordpress

</div>
Muskanp ff/ss - superb
Dia - The Rain, Saiyyan and Bawre Nain
<div>
Ritzy09- Till death, Vivah
</font>

hey!!!as i mentioned in d very starting of the thread...muskan n marvee are one of those ppl whose work speaks fr them. They need not be mentioned๐Ÿ˜Š And anyone there who can provide me with links of dia's work!!
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarita21992

hey leena..any links of dia's work??
I have read one of valli's story..umm cant remember the name..bt it had meera in a strong role..she was maan's wife..a heart patient n eventually gets maaneet married!! It was a good read..though i loved meera more than maan and geet in the story๐Ÿ˜•!! have read one of nats too..romancing my wife.. i am sure the one u mentioned will be good too๐Ÿ˜Š

I haven't any link of Dia's work - her saaya,bavre nain ,kismat ,The Rain,saiyyan are superb
she replaced her work on her blog
Valli22 - U,ME,aur ? - http://www.india-forums.com/forum-posts.asp?TID=1744182&PID=45322069#45322069
her all ff like Geetanjali,U Are My Love,etc.. are on this link
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, there is another one I read,very nice ff
MARRY ME by sriya89
mayyo thumbnail
Hey Sarita! I read that you wanted the link to Dia's works. Here you go:

Her Saaya, Baawre Nain and Kismat are complete. You can get their links from the above link. ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS; I finished reading Irrevocably Yours. Yes, it did make me emotional! It was really beautiful! And I'm glad that she gave it a happy ending! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for recommending it. I'm so glad I read it!
Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
If you are up for some light hearted comedy, do try this. This is a completed FF. And one of my favorites. It is You and me Never by Lethal.Me

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1417613

As you already have read Sammy's work, I need not tell more about this. This is also by sammy. A five part one shot

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1616565

And this is by Jazzerette. It is poetic and something you would enjoy

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1731979

PS: Thank you for this thread, I came across Girls don't count, read it and loved it :)

Edit:
Forgot to mention this SS. It is Colors by Palindrome. A six part SS. A beautiful one at that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3173543

Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
mayyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

If you are up for some light hearted comedy, do try this. This is a completed FF. And one of my favorites. It is You and me Never by Lethal.Me

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1417613

As you already have read Sammy's work, I need not tell more about this. This is also by sammy. A five part one shot

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1616565

And this is by Jazzerette. It is poetic and something you would enjoy

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1731979

PS: Thank you for this thread, I came across Girls don't count, read it and loved it :)

Edit:
Forgot to mention this SS. It is Colors by Palindrome. A six part SS. A beautiful one at that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3173543

Hi! Shikha, right? (I hope you don't mind me calling you that!) ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks a lot for the suggestions! I've read two of these and they're great. Will definitely read the rest! ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS: I'm also looking forward to your previous works whenever you plan to update them. I am actually a new silent reader of yours who is yet to comment on your stories. Love the way you write! ๐Ÿ˜Š