Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

som87

som87

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!! Smile

Well.. I am here coz I have with me an off-screen pic of your favorite on-screen couple.. Rohan and Muskaan! Big smile A small glimpse into what awaits you in today's episode.. Day Dreaming

Enjoy!!!! Smile

Will be coming back every now and then with more pics and spoilers and news from the sets!! Keep watching!!

Love you all!
Smile

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuskapu80AnkeeeeeGeepantsdemanHaifa_JayBFanshiningstarzSupermagicalSphallolaliaRozy77.NoOn.CrySstanasha1993Savi_SKanza04shruti-loveArjaforeverdrmaharimitimi2000Chand_NiCrazyMSraj_ms_nashaprc_fan1gal.angel-Rafa--Simz-HavviiPinkCinderellaSiddhi_.Senorita.Ayesha066Premeer_DiwaniSunshine GirlromailaTrouble.momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Offscreen PICS" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
welcome here!
Thank fo postng...its a request next time plz post all pics in picture gallery...u'll find picture gallery as a sticky post on top of the forum.
Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

som87Supermagical

som87

som87

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

welcome here!
Thank fo postng...its a request next time plz post all pics in picture gallery...u'll find picture gallery as a sticky post on top of the forum.
Thanks!

Oh thank you so much Romaila for the welcome and also for the information! Smile

I just wanted to ask.. I will be here to post mostly spoilers and news from the sets, and the pictures will be a part of those spoilers or off screen news! So do I still put them in the picture gallery or make a separate post like this one? Or do both? Sorry for this bother! Thanks..! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical-SMay31-Siddhi_romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
why dont u make a seperate spoiler thread...there you can update new spoilers...if any pic is related to your topic u cant post itself in the post ith post content however members are not allowed for opening separet post for picture posting only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

som87SupermagicalSiddhi_momorockz

som87

som87

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

why dont u make a seperate spoiler thread...there you can update new spoilers...if any pic is related to your topic u cant post itself in the post ith post content however members are not allowed for opening separet post for picture posting only.

Oh I am sorry I was not aware of this rule! Will see what I can do about opening a new thread for spoilers! I assume I will have to talk to the moderators here for that, will PM and ask about it! Thank you so much Romaila for your help! Much appreciated! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalSiddhi_romaila

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hey welcum :)) nd thnx u soo mch... do post spoilers soon =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

som87

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
wow thank u so much

som87

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thnx

som87

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.