Posted: 11 years ago
I think Aisha will want to attend the Royals party at school. I think that will be the only way Ranveer will come to the party. I think she will convince him to go and also that she wants to see his school and friends. Thoughts?
dnt want ranveer in the party after woching yesterday's episode
Originally posted by Rimzy93

dnt want ranveer in the party after woching yesterday's episode
Ya he was being stupid trying to pick fight with KD. I guess he is high society guy but even Kiya agreed. His hatred for KD is so hard to figure out. I dunno why they dislike each other...I can see why KD does but Ranveer confuses me
this would probably the moment when aisha and panchi will meet. I too don't want ranveer to attend the party as he will only spoil it😔
Originally posted by keshiya

this would probably the moment when aisha and panchi will meet. I too don't want ranveer to attend the party as he will only spoil it😔
But I want her to come then Panchi will get a reality check and move on. She is running after someone that is not hers (for the time being). I think he will like her later on in the future, but right now it will be all downhill emotional for her. I think when Ranveer will fall for her at that time Panchi won't like him. But, eventually they will meet and as for Aisha, I think she will be positive and a friend to Panchi. I think she will get the two closer together and eventually leave Ranveer either cause of a fight or mutual agreement.
Originally posted by robinc07

Ya he was being stupid trying to pick fight with KD. I guess he is high society guy but even Kiya agreed. His hatred for KD is so hard to figure out. I dunno why they dislike each other...I can see why KD does but Ranveer confuses me
Exactly there is no reason for dis much hatred for KD frm dis guy😡
think u r right but only time will tell.Let's see what happens..
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Exactly there is no reason for dis much hatred for KD frm dis guy😡
Guess its a clash of egos 
The article did say that Aisha was to come in the party.I do hope RV comes...I want all the buddies to be together again.The last scene yesterday was awesome.KD-RV tashan=utter hotness

*Sigh*
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

The article did say that Aisha was to come in the party.I do hope RV comes...I want all the buddies to be together again.The last scene yesterday was awesome.KD-RV tashan=utter hotness

*Sigh*
Oh really thats good then. hhaa I liked them at the end..I just wanted to see Kiya's concerned face for KD.