Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I think Aisha will want to attend the Royals party at school. I think that will be the only way Ranveer will come to the party. I think she will convince him to go and also that she wants to see his school and friends. Thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aisha to appear soon?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
dnt want ranveer in the party after woching yesterday's episode

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Ya he was being stupid trying to pick fight with KD. I guess he is high society guy but even Kiya agreed. His hatred for KD is so hard to figure out. I dunno why they dislike each other...I can see why KD does but Ranveer confuses me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ZaYaHolic

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
this would probably the moment when aisha and panchi will meet. I too don't want ranveer to attend the party as he will only spoil itUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

this would probably the moment when aisha and panchi will meet. I too don't want ranveer to attend the party as he will only spoil itUnhappy
But I want her to come then Panchi will get a reality check and move on. She is running after someone that is not hers (for the time being). I think he will like her later on in the future, but right now it will be all downhill emotional for her. I think when Ranveer will fall for her at that time Panchi won't like him. But, eventually they will meet and as for Aisha, I think she will be positive and a friend to Panchi. I think she will get the two closer together and eventually leave Ranveer either cause of a fight or mutual agreement.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Ya he was being stupid trying to pick fight with KD. I guess he is high society guy but even Kiya agreed. His hatred for KD is so hard to figure out. I dunno why they dislike each other...I can see why KD does but Ranveer confuses me
Exactly there is no reason for dis much hatred for KD frm dis guyAngry

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
think u r right but only time will tell.Let's see what happens..

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

Exactly there is no reason for dis much hatred for KD frm dis guyAngry
Guess its a clash of egos 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.