Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I make Ganesh idol at home: Raqesh Vashisht

TNN | Sep 18, 2012, 12.09PM IST
Read More:Sharad Kelkar|Rupali Ganguly|Rishika Mihani|Raqesh Vashisht|Ganpati Festival|Ganesh Chaturthi|Friends
I make Ganesh idol at home: Raqesh Vashisht
Raqesh Vashisht makes his own Ganesh idol
As the Ganesh festival is all set to arrive tomorrow, television celebrities speak about their attachment with Lord Ganesha.

Raqesh Vashisht (Rohan of Hongey Judaa Na Hum): I make Ganesha's idol at home
The eleven days of Ganpati Festival are enchanted and has a divine feeling all-around. I make Ganesha's idol at home every year; me & my wife Riddhi decorate our Pooja room at home. I pray and wish that Mangal-Moorti may shower his blessings on us.

Sharad Kelkar (Dr. Ashutosh of Kuch To Log Kahenge): We get eco-friendly idol 
I celebrate this festival with my wife, parents and close friends. We always get eco-friendly Moorthi at our home and my wife decorates the moorti with full flowers very nicely.

Rupali Ganguly (Pinky of Parvarrish): Getting 50 kgs and 2 feet tall Ganpati idol
I am very much attached with the Lord Ganesha. Every year me & my family bring the Ganesha idol and always decorate the Mandir with fresh flowers and my Ganesha Moorti is always an Eco friendly Moorti. This time I am getting the idol made by Shadu Mati weighing 50 kgs; height more than 2 feet.
_
Rishika Mihani (Shivani of Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage): Onion and Garlic free lunch
We have been keeping Lord Ganpati at Home since 15 years. It is a big festival for us. We welcome Ganpati with Dhol and Dance where all my Friends, family and building people join us. My mom makes lunch without Onion and Garlic for everyone who comes home. Since last year, we have been getting Eco friendly Ganpati. I am very excited doing the decoration with my family and buying things for Ganpati Bappa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!
Really GC is a really enjoyable festival for all Hindu's

So wishing all my Hindu frds happy Ganesh Chathurti 😳