Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Hello my fellow Ariyans Big smile I am going to say two important things hereEmbarrassed 

1. Those who are writing FF/OS/SS on Arjun, PLEASE update the title of your thread and mention the page of the recent update. That will save a lot of time for the readers who go through so many pages to see where has the author updated the story. Kindly accept my request.Smile

2. As we are working so hard on bringing Arjun to a higher rank, please volunteer for a Newsletter.Big smile
I am inviting every one of you to be a part of the Newsletter. I do not belong to the Development Team but atleast we can start the Newsletter and give in some ideas. The more active we stay, the better it is for our Forum.Embarrassed

Note: I did not seek permission from the Development Team regarding Newsletter. However, if more than 3 people are in for the NL, then I will contact one of the Developers. Big smile

Please reply whoever wants to join hands and start with a newsletter. It might be too early for NL but its never too early or late to do the right thing. Cool

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shona16Faayeysam78..Naina..Fiza28-Raichu-mushiroxxll-Shilpa-llmeghasinghTina2603-Lizzie---Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Read!!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I like the idea of an NL and don't see it being an issue to start if people are wiling to volunteer :)

I would love to help out ^_^

And a quick suggestion - let's come up with a few categories for the NL to start off with.

FF of the Week
OS of the Week
Avi of the Week
Siggy of the Week

^These four being the most obvious categories considering we have a very creative forum ^_^

And maybe others could be

Action Scene of the Week? (or something like that...clearly, I'm horrible with titles [LOL)
Ariya scene of the week etc.

Any other suggestions?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey_mahi_Fiza28tes_v1-Raichu-mushiroxxll-Shilpa-ll

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Naina..

I like the idea of an NL and don't see it being an issue to start if people are wiling to volunteer :)

I would love to help out ^_^

And a quick suggestion - let's come up with a few categories for the NL to start off with.

FF of the Week
OS of the Week
Avi of the Week
Siggy of the Week

^These four being the most obvious categories considering we have a very creative forum ^_^

And maybe others could be

Action Scene of the Week? (or something like that...clearly, I'm horrible with titles [LOL)
Ariya scene of the week etc.

Any other suggestions?
oh yeah thats what i want LOL great selection Big smile i am sure we will be able to get all of those Smile 
action moment is done too, and the dhasu moment of the week ROFL i love the way Chotu says Dhaasu so what about that? Embarrassed
how about we name the action moment - Rawte moment of the week? maybe ahahaLOL
thanks for helping nainaSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiiiFaayey-Raichu-mushiroxxFiza28tes_v1ll-Shilpa-ll

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
mahi count me n dear also my suggsetions fav ariya moment of week as well n v cant forget my rathod ... how about bromance moment of week either between shreen chotu n arjun nrathore lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey_mahi_-Raichu-mushiroxxll-Shilpa-ll

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
im in for sure dear!! gr8 idea...
well here goes my suggestions:
dialogue of the week...Thumbs Up
 surprise package of the week...WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey_mahi_Fiza28-Raichu-ll-Shilpa-ll

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Nice idea!! I would like to volunteer as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey_mahi_-Raichu-ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Nice post, you can count me in. It is a great idea. Also look in to member of the week thread. Not sure how it works but may be mods can guide you.

Faayey_mahi_mushiroxx-Raichu-

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza28

mahi count me n dear also my suggsetions fav ariya moment of week as well n v cant forget my rathod ... how about bromance moment of week either between shreen chotu n arjun nrathore lol
oh yeah ofcourse. how can we not have an ariya moment of the weekEmbarrassed lol.. but we need to name it.. we cant call it ariya moment of the week.. thats just so obvious LOL sure bromance one sounds great Big smile thanks Fiza Smile

Faayey-Raichu-mushiroxxll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.