Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena Kapoor to stay away from her own 'shaadi ka laddoo'!

We all know by now, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoorwill enter matrimonial bliss come October 16. It is heard that Kareena has a special diet for her big day. In the recent past, the actress gained those extra kilos and now she is badly wanting to lose weight. However, Bebo wants to look fit and not return to size zero.

If buzz is to be believed, this whole weight loss story is not for her wedding day but for Salman Khan's Dabangg 2 in which Kareena will be doing an item number.

The informer states, "Kareena is currently on a special food regime which includes high protein, low carb diet and lots of fruit juices. Not only this, she's even practising yoga for a change. In fact, she has hired a yoga master to help her learn the fundamentals."

Apparently, Bebo is being trained on 'Ashtanga Yoga' – something she isn't very familiar with.

Kareena's spokesperson says, "Kareena loves to experiment with her looks for which she constantly takes various fitness regimes that suits her body type. She doesn't want to go back to size zero. As the result she not only wants to tone her body but make it agile and flexible."

Meanwhile, pre-wedding celebrations and preparations are on full swing at the Kapoors' and the Khans' homes.

..Roopal.. thumbnail
I could have done Halkat Jawani better than Kareena, shares Sambhavna Seth!

on Tuesday at 03:41pm
Sambhavna Seth started her career as an item girl and since then has acted in few Bhojpuri films and was seen with Upen Patel in 36 China Town. However, it was with her participation in Colors' Bigg Boss she claimed to fame. She is one such glam personality who has carved her destiny on her own.

However, today when she sees others creating buzz because of their lineage, it breaks her heart. Asked if she finds this unfair, she says, "Yes, it is very unfair. I would not like to take names here but there are so many big banner films for which I was finalised to do dance numbers. However, at the very last minute, either a cricketer's girlfriend or producer's favourite is chosen to do it."

At present times, even the A-league actresses likeVidya, Deepika, Rani, and Kareena are doing item number these days. Ask her take on the same, and she tells, "I think few actresses in Bollywood have double standards. They want an item number in their movie but they don't want to be tagged as an item dancer. Few of them are not even able to do justice to these dance sequences."

Though, if you ask her about any item number she could have done better, she promptly names Halkat Jawani. "I think I would have loved to do Halkat Jawani. Aag laga deti main stage pe."

We wonder what Bebo's take on the same is!

Source: TNN
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Kareena Kapoor to shoot item song for Dabangg 2 post-wedding!

on Monday at 02:36pm
As Bollywood's hottest couple Saif Ali Khanand Kareena Kapoor is set to tie the knot this October, pre-wedding celebrations and preparations are on full swing at the Kapoors' and the Khans' homes. Buzz says that the duo, famously known as Saifeena, will enter matrimony in another 10 days time. 

Needless to say, their fans can't wait for the big day to come at the earliest. Amidst speculations over their wedding venue and style, buzz has it that Kareena has given a nod to shoot an item number for Salman Khan'sDabangg 2 within a few days after her wedding.

Grapevine is abuzz that the bride-to-be and her groom have a tight post-wedding schedule and will have to juggle between personal and professional commitments. As Salman has planned to release the sequel to his 2010 blockbuster Dabangg this December, he needed Kareena to shoot the song for him and Kareena apparently has given her nod to her good friend.

Looks like Kareena's career graph doesn't intend to take a plunge post her wedding. The lady is all set to be a working Begum to the Nawab of Pataudi.

Way to go, Bebo!

Source: Zeenews.com
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She looks v. cute and cool. TFS Aleesha.
AASUS thumbnail

V. cool Doru. Love your sigs. ⭐️
AASUS thumbnail

all are v. nice Doru but I like this colouring a lot.😃
AASUS thumbnail

Fab. Love this pic and your sigs.
AASUS thumbnail

They look awesome here. Bronze skin tone is so cool.
AASUS thumbnail

Kareena's saree and earings are v .nice. Nice pose.
AASUS thumbnail

Love this make up. V. different and she looks great. TFS.