KYPH-Fan Fiction (Part II) Pri, Kri, Har!

Posted: 18 years ago

In continuation with my last feeble effort to evoke some mirth, here goes another Fan-fic between Prithvi, Kripa and Harshini when they were traveling back in the Car! (Again not very funny, but I am new at it, so hoping to improve with time! Also, if you guys can add something to what I have written, I would be so grateful!)

Prithvi – (All puppy-faced & idotic) Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen, hume dar hai hum kho naa jaaye kahin.

Harshini – (Was sleeping till now, suddenly wakes up) Prithvi….yeh gaana tum (gets all silly and shy) mere liye gaa rahe the kya.

Prithvi – (The smile vanishes from his face and speaks very, very hesitatingly) Haan, Haddi…..oh, I mean Harshini, yun hi kuch samjh lo.

Harshini starts doing Cartwheels in the back-seat of Prithvi's Porsche.

Prithvi – (To himself) Harshini ki bacchi, kabab mein haddi, tere liye gaana gaane se accha toh apni hi Gaadi ke neeche aana pasand karoonga.

Suddenly Prithvi realizes that Kripa (who is snoring away to glory) and he are alone in the Car, as Harshini fell out of it, while doing Cartwheels.

Prithvi – (Elated and thinking to himself) Mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi, Kripa ko apni dil ki baat batane ka.

Prithvi then wonders how to wake up Kripa, and then keeps pondering & pondering & pondering. Just then a Red Light comes and the Car stops with a jerk.

Harshini – (All bruised, bedraggled & panting heavily) Prith…Prithvi….Uff…phew…..arre, I fell off the Car, tum nein notice bhi nahin kiya.

Prithvi looks as if the Tsunami has hit him right on his head.

Prithvi – Er…Harshini, btw, tum yahan aayi kaise…..(totally depressed btw)

Meanwhile Kripa has also woken up and is wondering what is going on in the World.

Harshini – Arre andar toh aane do, raaste mein sab batati hoon. Kripa, aacha hua tum jag gayi, Angad apni Lal Gaadi mein tumhara wait kar raha hai, usi nein mujhe lift di, aur hum dono Prithvi aur tumhara peecha karte hue aage (grins again like a bozo)

By the time a stunned Prithvi can react, Kripa is out of her Car and hops into Angad's sleek Ferrari and both of them cheerily wave at Prithvi and Harshini and zoom off!

Harshini very comfortably pops up in the rear seat adjacent to Prithvi, who looks just minutes short of having a heart-attack.

Harshini – Prithvi, kehte hain naa, Jaako Rakhe Saaiyan, Maar Sake Na Koi. Dekho mein tumhar gaadi si girkar, seedha Angad ki gaadi ke andar pahunch gayi aur woh itna sweet hai, ki usne 200 Km ki speed par gaadi dauda kar mujhe tumhare paas la khada kar diya.

Prithvi – (Still too shocked to say anything, just sings in his mind for Angad) Dushman na kare, dost nein woh kaam kiya hai, is bewakoof ko laakar meri gaadi mein daal diya hai……

Meanwhile to the shock & growing anxiety of Prithvi, Harshini getting that ''ome hither'' look on her patsy face, begins singing,

''Hum tum ek gaadi mein band ho, aur beech mein signal hi naa aaye….''

Prithvi is almost dead after hearing this!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS :  I am working out something on Naina and Anu Mallik getting struck in an Elevator! Please do share some ideas for this, I will incorporate it in my next fan-fic! Thnx!

gawd this is BEAUTIFUL CHILLY!!! MY GAWD...👏

...Good one, chilly..

And I cant wait for anu and naina trapped in the elevator 😆...Speed  up, chilly and post it soon...umm...is it going to be romantic..?? Naina.. n romantic...too funny...😆

😆I fell of my chair chilly. Brilliant job. keep it up.I am still 😆
great one!!!!cant stop laughin😆

omigosh.......i m in skool rite now reading ur story n i
cant stop laughin....lol!!!!! seriousyl i just cant stop
laughin......especially when prithvi says haan haddi
intead of harshini....lol!!! chilly u r
mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwaaaaah! 😃
oh my gawd.. chilly.. ur soo awesome.. gud job.. juz cant stop laughing... GAWD help me.. hahhahaa😆
CHILLIEEEEEEEEEEE...u have left me speechless...IM CRACKING UP HERE 😆 N MANY MORE 

oh my god.....chilly dear......u r soooooo funny yar.....

i still cant stop laughing......😆.....umm....Naina and anu malik....i guess it should be something like anu malik trying to flirt with naina (as he seems a flirty kind to me)...and naina giving lotsa attitude or maybe she can also become a lil bit flirty....can think of only this right now....btw i've just finished up my fan-fiction between angad & kripa...

hahaha tht was superb..OMG..U SURE DUNT WANA KILL ME CHILLS..LIKE SERIOUSLY..NAINA ANUTY AND ANU UNCLE..HAHAHAHAHA EVEN I EVRY THOT KILLS ME WIT LAFFTER!!..LOLZ😆