Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i want kriya back..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshusnigdha_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I want kriya back...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuroshnithediva-FrozenRain-Tyler_DurdenKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I want Kriya back to.

roshnithedivadhaakshuTyler_Durdensnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
HugHug

dhaakshuroshnithediva-FrozenRain-Tyler_DurdenKAS_Nisha_ArSha

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
One more thing kis college ke authority ko extra curricular activities se problem hoti hai?Confused. Showing college authority like AVP completely against is seriosuly something my understanding level Wacko

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshuparo1311-FrozenRain-bhanumathitanhaTyler_Durdenluv_arshaRafzEndurancesnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
1 Theirs too many bad guys in the show first Shivams entry then the AVP and VP  - why so many of them and its becoming way too serious and the whole tone is changing aswell as you never get too know the agenda behind why they want to do this which is fustrating me .I thught that dance was a prestigiuos part of Saint Louis then why does she want to end it.No clarifications.

2 Shivam and Taani s relationship needs to end ASAP
With every increasing day they are both geting annoying too see on screen I want this relationship to be over.So Taani and Rey could have their time onscreen.I use to like angry/ jealous rey but not if the story and track does not move forward.Can something happen in this track
Taani -needs to get some happiness because her being sad all the time is depressing 
Rey- Needs to do something and figure out that he has feelings for taani ASAP  or in the least get rid of Shivam
Shivam-needs to get lost in general -by the way the actor that plays shivam no problems with him at all his doing a very good job of us hating him and its working so kudos to him.

Swaron Misunderstanding 
Stop creating misunderstanding between them ,is so irritating to see them happy and angry at each other - we never actually gt to see a build up of a relationship between them.To start working on that

Swayam-
I want swayam to take more of a leader role .I think Rey great and all But I dont think its fair on Swayam he puts in as much effort as them.So he should be put forward.Once in a while.His chracter does not need to start ad stop with Sharon also.and taking a backseat 

Taarey Track
Plain and Simle - Move it forward I want some significant changes in their relationship .But also thanking CVs greatly for giving us Taarey  their great pairing and their emotional depth of love
Hope too see much greater scenes 

Edited by Pimples - 18 September 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
D3 mai kisi ka Bday aya nah hi ID cards ka use hua...I seriuoslydoibt yaha tho bina ID ke coll ke andar enter karna bhi nt allowed hai..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshuTyler_Durdenluv_arshasnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333">One more thing kis college ke authority ko extra curricular activities se problem hoti hai?Confused. Showing college authority like AVP completely against is seriosuly something my understanding levelWacko</font>

CVs ke college me sab ho sakta hai!!wen clg students take videos to make gossips instead of helping out their classmates!!abhi aage aage aur kya kya hoga dekhna banta hai :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshugunnu1Tyler_Durdensnigdha_arshamarauderKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top