Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I M FEELING HELPLESS...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivasnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

I M FEELING HELPLESS...

Im feeling that ever since...Dead. The best Mod is Shifu bt wat can she do if the members in our forum feel instigated n hurt 4 everything we do.

roshnithedivaEnduranceKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Ok so wat about the things that we Hurt from...???????

I want answers and this is serious ..I want the answers of all the things ...

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Our Views Our Opinion if we feel offended by something doesn't matter but if other ppl in the forum feels something bad then a Havov is created ...  

IF I DONT LIKE TANI Y CAN'T I HATE HER???????

Y ITS ALWAYS US WHO SUFFER ...

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

rafi di!!!!!!!!! i never spoke to u and u dnt even know me...but yeah i wanna say... HATS OFF!!!!!!!!

and are u serious?????? vrinda is not a Dancer of Shiamak????? really????Shocked

its a big shock ...how could she claim herself lyk dat...kk franly speaking not that a big shock ...coz when i saw her khatak i got it that she is not that good dancer...yeah  i dnt know khatak...i cant do it...i never ever tried also...but Dance is everything to me...i have seen khatak dances...even stage performances...i know ...i know what it would be ...this form always pleases me but when vrinda did i never that amazed feeling i usually get when i see khatak dancing...then itself i doubted is she really from SDPI coz his student WILL be excellent

im really dissapointed to say that she didnt give that importance to dance...khatak mei sharpness ...aahhh i love it the most.but none of her footwork the chakras...nothing were did...and she dances so loosely as if she should dance so she was dng.

ps: no offence to anyone...as a dancer im saying this...not only vrinda even if any other person is in her place i would say the same if they did the same way...

Hi Deetha ..  Shiamak's dancers are known for their Grace !  Vrinda's moves lack grace ... infact she is a very clumsy dancer . Using the word 'dancer' very loosely here ofcourse LOL . Have you seen Sneha dance ? Sneha was a Shiamak student and later on went on to become an instructor for him .. THAT is what Shiamak's students are like . Vrinda did take classes with Shiamak, but not kathak and definitely NOT regularly as a proper training . Idhar udhar eik do classes she attended .. and claimed she is "TRAINED" in those dance forms . I dont care who is saying or doing such things .. as a dancer myself, such disrespect for dance is INTOLERABLE Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivaMahirahparo1311--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_snigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
N one more thing I wanted to ask ever since...I always saw FF's, SS's n os's being created another posts bt whats happng now?!

Taa   Rey cuteness personified post had a great history of arguement written and that was closed by the Mods themself. Evry1 were sick of dat fight and when things started turning normal there came another peace disturber...Taa  Rey cuteness Personified 2. I never saw dis type of sequel posts and as far as I saw sequels are made if the first one was a success but success here means which became the hottest topic for arguement?!

Rey Awesome characterization post also created fights n got closed and yesterday that Rey AWES0ME CHARACTERIZATI0N 2 was created and we didn't make fights but that was reported not by us...topic closed n open again?!

Why are sequels made to posts that has a gr8 history of fights?!Ermm

These r d normal questions in my mind which I cudnt make a post of dats y Im saying it out here...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithediva--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_RafzEndurance-Blind.Dance-HetuChaseVSKAS_Nisha_ArSha

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Hi Deetha ..  Shiamak's dancers are known for their Grace !  Vrinda's moves lack grace ... infact she is a very clumsy dancer . Using the word 'dancer' very loosely here ofcourse LOL . Have you seen Sneha dance ? Sneha was a Shiamak student and later on went on to become an instructor for him .. THAT is what Shiamak's students are like . Vrinda did take classes with Shiamak, but not kathak and definitely NOT regularly as a proper training . Idhar udhar eik do classes she attended .. and claimed she is "TRAINED" in those dance forms . I dont care who is saying or doing such things .. as a dancer myself, such disrespect for dance is INTOLERABLE Ouch

the first tym when i saw her dance i was in awe...her steps were CRISP n SHARP and i have noticed these will the main thing which highlights in Shiamak sir's students...but  vrinda failed to get that smile when she danced...she danced on khatak and no foot work shown?????? khatak mei camaramen ki focus jyaada foot pe jaati hai...par vrinda jo foot work dikhaya wo toh classical mei hota hai mai bhi karti hun/...

really now - a -days  DANCE is shown so simply...i mean...it has its place...

yup it hurts  lot when one says that they are trained but actually are not...even Kunwar is untrained...but he never claimed to be one...from the day i saw his auditions.

untrained hone se kuch nahi hota...dance ki passion honi chahiye...but koi kuch bhi kahe i dnt find that passion for dance in Vrinda...

and this is the most irritating thing that the one who is not intrested in dancing is brought into the show where the rest are head over heels over dance...

IT REALLY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithediva-FrozenRain-gunnu1--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_Tyler_DurdenRafzsnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Did I just see this right..Frustration thread...Yeah tho 2-3 din mai end ho jayega..Cause tjhe whole D3 is nt as before!!!!!!!!!

Its disappointing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivagunnu1Tyler_DurdenRafzKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top