Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I hate Tani.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IavjotD3kriyansh4everroshnithedivagrungta11gunnu1shalini_arsha-Nia-OneThatGotAwayluv_arshaSnigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tyler_Durden

IF-Dazzler

Tyler_Durden

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I just dont undestand y thr is so sad and depressing feel in d3
with frnds its never like a cry zone whr everyone is abt to cry
Intensity is gud but this one borders being crybaby

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithediva-FrozenRain-EnduranceKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i Hate Tani for ruing my favourite show ...

Iavjotroshnithedivagrungta11Mahirah...CryBaby...gunnu1sweetangelpayalOneThatGotAwayshalini_arshaluv_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet and has been very much involved in and in touch with the Dancing circle in Mumbai. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. I have been on this forum from DAY 1 And EVERYONE here, including the CVs, know my offscreen info is ALWAYS attested-to and confirmed from the right sources. I DONT talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

Edited by SwaRon911 - 18 September 2012 at 3:31am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtiarshaakshitha_sreeIavjotcreatureparo1311roshnithedivagrungta11Saee.T-FrozenRain-...CryBaby...gunnu1like.a.boss-Alinaa-swayamsharonMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalSawyer_TomTyler_DurdenRutuSnowey-Nia--Neethu-yogini64shalini_arsha-Blind.Dance-marauderEnduranceluv_arshaSnigs.-Araina-KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I Bow down U Rafi I really Bow down U ... Show me ur feets main tumahare per chuna chahti hoon ..

Jo hum kabhi na keh paaye wo tum ne keh diya ...

Salute u for ur courage...

IavjotMahirahroshnithedivagrungta11-FrozenRain-_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalOneThatGotAwayluv_arshaSnigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

I Bow down U Rafi I really Bow down U ... Show me ur feets main tumahare per chuna chahti hoon ..

Jo hum kabhi na keh paaye wo tum ne keh diya ...

Salute u for ur courage...

Ab behen iss mein courage ki kya baat hai . Jo sach hai woh hai . Sach bolne mein darr kaisa ?

Darr toh unko lagega na .. ppl who lie and ppl who have something to hide ? Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IavjotroshnithedivaMahirahMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayal-Nia-shalini_arshaSnigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
The introduction of two non-dancers was really the start of decline of dance and the whole d3...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IavjotMahirahroshnithediva_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalOneThatGotAwaySnigs.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

swaron19

Goldie

swaron19

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. And everyone here knows my info is ALWAYS attested and confirmed from the right sources. I dont talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

She really can't dance? That's why CV's were not showing her dance cause there were many places where tani could have learnt dance or shown learning dance.. or even passionate about dance..Ouch

But then why to take a non dancer lead in dance based show? I really want an answer from CV's regarding it...

Well thank you for reality check.. and it hurts to hear it, not as vrinda or tani fan but as a huge fan of D3's dance...Ouch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

IavjotMahirahroshnithedivagrungta11Saee.T-Alinaa-...CryBaby...gunnu1swayamsharonRutuMirageSwaronsweetangelpayalOneThatGotAway-Nia-marauderEnduranceluv_arshaSnigs.Joshua_TANHAKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top