Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I hate Taani.

same here!!its not coherent to make such a character the lead..who cant even stand for what is right?if dis was a typical saas bahu show i wud have appreciated her n never glance dat show peacefully!bt its a youth show..n alwyz being the bechari..needing sum1 at the rescue aint emphaising at all!den croppinh her in evry darn scene causes sever irritation when will the other 11 be shown with so much of footage dat a newbie is being showered with?!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Iavjotsmriti_arshaD3kriyansh4everroshnithedivagrungta11Mahirahrni_buddy_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayal-Nia-shalini_arshaanjali22luv_arshaSnigs.Nisha_MaNan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I hate Taani.

same here!!its not coherent to make such a character the lead..who cant even stand for what is right?if dis was a typical saas bahu show i wud have appreciated her n never glance dat show peacefully!bt its a youth show..n alwyz being the bechari..needing sum1 at the rescue aint emphaising at all!den croppinh her in evry darn scene causes sever irritation when will the other 11 be shown with so much of footage dat a newbie is being showered with?!

I dnt understand why the show is turning out to be a self-centered show on a single character.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

IavjotD3kriyansh4everMahirahroshnithedivagrungta11rni_buddy...CryBaby...gunnu1--Rumeli--sweetangelpayalNocturnalBeingOneThatGotAway-Nia-shalini_arshaanjali22luv_arshaEnduranceNisha_MaNan

Endurance

IF-Stunnerz

Endurance

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I M really frustrated by whole d3 and thats Y thanks for the frustration thread...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Iavjotroshnithedivarni_buddysweetangelpayal--Rumeli--shalini_arsha-Nia-Snoweyanjali22Snigs.luv_arshaNisha_MaNan

Endurance

IF-Stunnerz

Endurance

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
It was a show of 12 ppl now it is turned into a show of only 2 ppl ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti_arshaIavjotrni_buddyMahirahroshnithediva_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayal--Rumeli--shalini_arshaanjali22luv_arshaSnigs.Nisha_MaNan

rni_buddy

rni_buddy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
can i scream out loud tat i hate taani to the core and i luv myself for ta!!!!  the current d3 really nds to check on a lot of thngs... the show which was bou dance has all turned to be a typical roona dhona saas bahu drama. a villain plotting against the so called lead and the lead helpless as always because she is majboor...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti_arshaIavjotroshnithediva...CryBaby...gunnu1--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_HPmaniacsweetangelpayalshalini_arshaanjali22Snigs.Nisha_MaNan

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
just coz few non-dancers are turned out to be the new eye candy..the whole concept of dance has gone!!their aspirations n dreams where are dose elements?other than doin pin pong with GS position..dere isnt anything left in the show!just as taani is the junior entrant of clg!!now the class masti parts have also been eliminated!!dey are not shown doin fun in the classes like dey used to!D3 ka comcept hi ab saas bahu rona dhona ho gaya hai!whre has the healthy comedy aspect and dosti aspects vanished?!

Iavjotrni_buddygrungta11roshnithedivagunnu1...CryBaby..._bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalshalini_arshaSnigs.luv_arshaNisha_MaNan

Endurance

IF-Stunnerz

Endurance

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I hate Tani beacuse she destryed the whole d3 ..whole screen space is just given to her Y??????

Iavjotrni_buddyMahirahroshnithedivagrungta11gunnu1sweetangelpayalshalini_arshaanjali22Snigs.luv_arshaNisha_MaNan

rni_buddy

rni_buddy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

just coz few non-dancers are turned out to be the new eye candy..the whole concept of dance has gone!!their aspirations n dreams where are dose elements?other than doin pin pong with GS position..dere isnt anything left in the show!just as taani is the junior entrant of clg!!now the class masti parts have also been eliminated!!dey are not shown doin fun in the classes like dey used to!D3 ka comcept hi ab saas bahu rona dhona ho gaya hai!whre has the healthy comedy aspect and dosti aspects vanished?!

i dnt understand in wich col ve all this knda problems? i seriously beliv col is a fun place to be in with all the mastis, the pranks, pulling each otrs legs, teasing , hanging out and wat not... tis is a col based story and i thnk the environment shd b lively nt like mu and plotting against each otr. The nli diff d3 hold with reg to the otr saas bahu show is here people dnt hate the villian , people make fun of him instead the lead is hatedLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Iavjotroshnithediva...CryBaby...sweetangelpayal--Rumeli--shalini_arshaluv_arshaSnigs.Nisha_MaNan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top