Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
where is my taarey???????????????
and wat a crap is it all about?mu btw taarey?and please cv's can u give us the apt reason for the mu?well i can't find one.only coz taani is gs rey getting angry over her for this and that🤢?seriously😲😲😲?🤢🤢
ashkaa thumbnail

It looks like Aashi is the heroine of D3 and Taani is a side actress.Enough of Aashi.Show more of Taarey

...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You never leave a chance to make ur own show stoop to utter ground levels at regular intervals 👏 😡
And for gods sake plz don't tag any couple when u are not able to portray them in any couplish way...MU's is wat all we get to see for long long periods of Time 😡

Firstly I jus don't get it Taani being the only female lead currently is hardly given any scene with the rest of the cast why???Then why did u tag her as female lead ????

Secondly TaaRey are a couple right ???? Nah! Jus wanna know coz I seriously doubt that 😆
Like u guys don't wanna start their LS oops sry Aggressive LS very soon coz u guys think evn after 7-8months It's too early grt 😛
Right then coming to the point -----TaaRey are not given proper screen space together...agar baath hi nahi karengey toh ur so called MU's khatham kabhi nahi hongey... yah phir ek hi epi mein u guys wanna rush it up n end jus like how Shivam's character was put to an end 😡

Thirdly the boys fun is no more any fun it lost It's comic sense in most of the scenes! So much Draggy   😡

Plz get all proper tracks in the show! Edited by lovharshu - 11 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want my old Taarey back 
These two are breaking my heart 
By not being together
ashkaa thumbnail
I want to see more of Taani.Please dont give so much importance to Aashi.She is just a side character.I feel Shivam was better than her
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cvs what are you trying to show...aashi is there for dance shoot ok...but ashi with swauym and gang teasing them seriously is it very much needed?????? do you remember TaaRey ?? pls give us a proper TR track..why are you not showing taani in most of the episodes😡
too much of aashi and no taani and no proper TaaRey im starting to loose interest in D3
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
D3 Frustrations Thread #2 

Please continue there.. Shifu will close this one soon =)