Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
hates whole d3 team for hurting us...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivagunnu1dhaakshuLuvAly_KriYanshTyler_Durden

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 (Page 11)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

1 Theirs too many bad guys in the show first Shivams entry then the AVP and VP  - why so many of them and its becoming way too serious and the whole tone is changing aswell as you never get too know the agenda behind why they want to do this which is fustrating me .I thught that dance was a prestigiuos part of Saint Louis then why does she want to end it.No clarifications.

2 Shivam and Taani s relationship needs to end ASAP
With every increasing day they are both geting annoying too see on screen I want this relationship to be over.So Taani and Rey could have their time onscreen.I use to like angry/ jealous rey but not if the story and track does not move forward.Can something happen in this track
Taani -needs to get some happiness because her being sad all the time is depressing 
Rey- Needs to do something and figure out that he has feelings for taani ASAP  or in the least get rid of Shivam
Shivam-needs to get lost in general -by the way the actor that plays shivam no problems with him at all his doing a very good job of us hating him and its working so kudos to him.

Swaron Misunderstanding 
Stop creating misunderstanding between them ,is so irritating to see them happy and angry at each other - we never actually gt to see a build up of a relationship between them.To start working on that

Swayam-
I want swayam to take more of a leader role .I think Rey great and all But I dont think its fair on Swayam he puts in as much effort as them.So he should be put forward.Once in a while.His chracter does not need to start ad stop with Sharon also.and taking a backseat 

Taarey Track
Plain and Simle - Move it forward I want some significant changes in their relationship .But also thanking CVs greatly for giving us Taarey  their great pairing and their emotional depth of love
Hope too see much greater scenes 

having the exact same thoughts about ur 1st point every time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i hate tani and rey..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshuLuvAly_KriYanshTyler_Durdenluv_arshaZehnaseeb.HawaaPotKAS_Nisha_ArSha

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Originally posted by SwaRon911

SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. And everyone here knows my info is ALWAYS attested and confirmed from the right sources. I dont talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

Agree with you. Vrinda ain't a dancer, and trained NAAAHHH. Her kathak is enough for us to imagine how good she is.

She really can't dance? That's why CV's were not showing her dance cause there were many places where tani could have learnt dance or shown learning dance.. or even passionate about dance..Ouch

But then why to take a non dancer lead in dance based show? I really want an answer from CV's regarding it...

Well thank you for reality check.. and it hurts to hear it, not as vrinda or tani fan but as a huge fan of D3's dance...Ouch

I too want answer. This is not like other youth or college based show like DMG or one with Gunjan-Samrat(forgot the name), it is dance based show or should I say  first dance based show in Indian TV history. So story should revolve around dance one way or other.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 19 September 2012 at 3:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshuLuvAly_KriYanshTyler_Durden--Rumeli--RafzDevil_kritiZehnaseeb.HawaaPotKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hate taani  hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani 
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani hate taani hate taani hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani hate taani 
hate taani hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taanihate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani
hate taani 
hate taani 
hate taani

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivagunnu1dhaakshuLuvAly_KriYanshTyler_DurdenRafzluv_arshaZehnaseeb.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I was full on frustrated becoz of d way D3 is now and I vent out my frustration here and in return what I get?! Not frustration removal instead Im treated as a girl who purposefully create topics which leads to fights.

Just one thing, if Shivam n Taani r shown as faking lovers and shivam even asked her a kiss yesterday and dat is d story, if I make a post on that then my topic will be closed by the time I return again and now I think I shud also check my Inbox I got a warning.

What is this now?! Aren't we here to discuss abt d story?!

Taani exposed her back many a times by now in the show and if T R fans say she is having sexy back the post can go on and if I make a similar topic stating my POV what will I get TOPIC CLOSED...why only appreciation?! Why cant we have the right to say our POV if we find d scenes wrong?!

If at all D3 cast, crew or Palki comes to our forum and sees only the Aweing Back Posts what will she do?! She will try 2 impress us wid all such scenes n we will nt b wanting that.

I hate dis system!
This is it! Thumbs Up
You said it all Clap.
Why everything is so biased here...even if their are fights going on then its for a major cause.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivagunnu1dhaakshuLuvAly_KriYanshTyler_Durden--Rumeli--RafzEnduranceZehnaseeb.snigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
This is not Fair Y all Topics created by us r getting closed ..This is really not fair at all...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivaTyler_DurdenHawaaPotsnigdha_arshaKAS_Nisha_ArSha

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Why are non-dancers Vrinda and Gothi getting so much footage as compared to the other 11actors who shaped D3 to this height?!the whole concept of dil dostii dance has gone down the drains of Taani's helplessness and shivam's plotting!Cant we have that lively fun filled D3 back?!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivagunnu1Tyler_DurdenRafzmarauderEnduranceZehnaseeb.KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top