ashkaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please make Taarey a couple ASAP.Enough of fights and mu btw them
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

agreed
i dnt care anymore about copy n paste scenes b/c this is romantic indian tv...all are copies of romantic bollywood movies...so there are gonna be scenes taht are similar
im glad copy n paste didnt happen wit tr on rose day
i really want more taarey scenes...there are not enough

and biggest part why are they ruining swayam's character they need to stop

what were the saving graces????---the few taani -rey dialogues though im not so sure that taani wud suddenly start throwing challenges at rey--i mean we had kriya do that always and that was how their relation was but taani has nvere been shown to challenge rey and i hope it doesnt change- the beauty of taani-rey relation is that blind respect towards rey- what she did last week- agar dekha jaaye u all shudnt be here in the rehearsal hall- dialogue was the confident taani. the taani who smiled at rey artificially doesnt exist and PLEASE CVs - dont spoil her - being strong doesnt mean u argue with the guy u like all the time. she can fight with rey but not argue.

the bharat rey scene was really good! so was swayam -aashi scene.
swayam s refusal to accept taani- rey is coming out well i felt.

for the first time since kriya left, i felt rey shud have remembered her this week- when swayam talks about sharon last years rose day and all, rey shud have remembered kriya.

Cumon cv's.. Evn TR fans r fed up of dis copy paste game.. Its high time u leave d kriyaansh memories safe wid d fans n get sone new idea fr ur so cld tr love stories..

I wonder.. Now toh evn tr fans hav started acceptin tht ur repeatin scenes th y dont cv's understan such simple facts !!!
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
also want to add that we like boys funny scenes not boys lame scenes and this weeks gang scenes hve been very lame and a drag not funny ðŸ˜’
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashkaa

Please make Taarey a couple ASAP.Enough of fights and mu btw them

I second that 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
I love Taareys Love scenes 
The way their love track was going 
Nt sure about  this aggressiveness because it has caused more and more mu s between my favourite couple
Dont want that Love- Hate story repeated on Taarey 
Want original Taarey back that had understanding 

Love Vrinda Dawda as an actress shes an extreme delight to watch on Screen the way she conquers her character of Taani and makes it likable her complexity using her eyes.Shes brilliant 
Her and amars chemistry is sizzling 

Best actress/Character in D3 now !!!!!

I want more Taarey Scenes 

Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I  wonder.. things tht r meant fr appreciation thread... Y they regularly r bein discussed here in frustration threads..!

frustrations threats aint fr appreciation thn y...

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Want more Taarey scenes 
Why is this Rose Day so bland 

I wonder why people always have discussions here 
and analyse  everything to the core Just -Do what you have to do and be done with it allow dragging everything into it 

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The rose day track was hell disappointing CVs i mean why on the very first place did u introduce the rose day track when there was nothing rose day like in it...u guys should have kept the rose day and dance ban track separate coz now it has just changed the whole meaning of rose day...we had expected so much from this one particular day and what we get is absolutely nothing...no taarey romance at all...no rose king and queen even like wow...the only good thing in rose day was the group's dance as well as VP's dance

u should have continued with the dance ban track now and then later after the dance ban track when new sharon would have come then u guys could have given us rose day track with proper scenes and sequences in it and most importantly with proper romance between both the couples coz rose day is about this one particular thing mostly...it seems as if St. Louis mein dance ke saath saath romance bhi ban ho gaya hai

now about the taarey track well what to say it has become stagnant these days with taani putting up notices,rey misunderstanding and blaming her for no reason,taarey MU each day and romance well as i said that is banned i believe and taarey's track has proved it

FOR ME NOW DIL AND DANCE BOTH ARE MISSING FROM D3

DISAPPOINTED CVS...TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS THING
st27 thumbnail
I am jst nt getting one thing...d3 me kch hone wala hai ya nahi????
rose day was rubbish!🤢
rey,jo pehle taani ki side leta tha,is now without any reasons jumping to conclusions abt her!😒
actors forget there dialogues!😕
koi story nahi hai...aisa lgta hai jaise bharat,amar,nilesh n vicky stand-up comedy k alwa aur kch nahi reh gya hai show me dikhane ko! ðŸ˜­
taani gs kam aur avp ki peon zyada lgti hai.😡
most important...dere's NO DIL,NO DOSTI,NO DANCE as of now...only tympas!!!!

i cn only hope dat d show brings bak its old charm...😭

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
CVs I feel like screaming  LOUDLY 
what are you doing to my Taarey 
Where are my Taarey 
Have they gone off with the stars 
Give me my Taarey why are you not showing 
Why is this show such a drag 
and dont get me started on swayam and       Ashi - situation