D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
end shivam's track and... want proper shantanu track,,,,,
Do watever u wanna do but dont copy Kriyaansh scenes , Chabilal Or anything u did with KR ..  Using KR scenes in presnet story is worth insulting ur own creation KRIYAANSH..
I am happy with yesterday's episode..
though not with the way Swayam's character has been portrayed..
And happy that you dint copy pasted Chabilal thing on TaRey or else it would have been considered as copied..

but glad it was used for bharat..and everyone's reaction to it..lolz

CV's trying different ways of copying our KR scenes but one thing is sure chabilal is incomplete without his ramiara...and now please dont make your SO CALLED new lead ramiara and ruin the character and attitude of ramiara

NO ONE CAN REPLACE KRIYANSH AND CHABILAL AND RAMIARA AND ARSHA they are the best and will always be

Edited by luv_arsha - 11 years ago
Please Give us better TaYam Scene ! 
and dun kill da character of swayam as a brother :/ 
the current d3 track is so lame...y r they not giving swayam any screenspace??he is shown as a puppet of rey...hardly having any dialogue...😡

nd y is rey the nly character being sensible...nd y others r acting so dumb?cvs pls dnt make us to hate rey...v all knw dat he is the lead but doesnt mean others r not given any importance...nd most importantly pls dnt repeat any scenes where kria is involved...coz when chabbilal was played,not even once rey remembered kria is again so lame...😡 so its bttr nomore such scenes...as rey it shows rey to be an emotionless person...! i so dnt like the way how rey is framed currently!!!

nd y arent vicky-neha,simmy-nil and other pairs given any role...instead of just focussing on tarey..nd pls do give taani sum proper role...she is always a major question mark in the whole show...she luks so odd in the group without knowing dance...

nd pls show sum seriousness in the whole gang abt the dance ban track...instead of focussing on sum kiddish activities,like playing rocket in class?i doubt whthr its really a college...i m nly happy with AVP nw...she is the only one who sounds sensible nw...nd i appreciate kushboo,she is doing a wonderful job nd perfectly suits her role...nd until a new sharon comes,pls give sum screen space for swayam as a bro,frnd and as an ACS...its a request of a disappointed fan!!!
Edited by binuja - 11 years ago
thanks cv's for yesterday's epi😳.it was really awesome.but still i'm unhappy with the portrayal of swayam's character.really it's like u guys forgot swayam🤢he is getting less convo now.ofcourse we love rey and the fact is that we love swayam too.we wan't to see them both.i love reyam and wan't them together ðŸ˜Šplease cv's swayam is important to us as rey is.even shivam is getting more screen space🤢and i just hate that ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢.and i can't find a single one who loves shivam🤢Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago

Why doesn't rey  still realize that he loves taani?He sang  for her and also cried thinking abt her in the dance camp.Please show Taarey confession ASAP

We want to see more scenes of Swayam and Taani.Also concentrate on other couples track like Rimar,Nimmi and Barkha