Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 - Page 2

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a show of 12 ppl now it is turned into a show of only 2 ppl ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can i scream out loud tat i hate taani to the core and i luv myself for ta!!!!  the current d3 really nds to check on a lot of thngs... the show which was bou dance has all turned to be a typical roona dhona saas bahu drama. a villain plotting against the so called lead and the lead helpless as always because she is majboor...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just coz few non-dancers are turned out to be the new eye candy..the whole concept of dance has gone!!their aspirations n dreams where are dose elements?other than doin pin pong with GS position..dere isnt anything left in the show!just as taani is the junior entrant of clg!!now the class masti parts have also been eliminated!!dey are not shown doin fun in the classes like dey used to!D3 ka comcept hi ab saas bahu rona dhona ho gaya hai!whre has the healthy comedy aspect and dosti aspects vanished?!
Endurance thumbnail
I hate Tani beacuse she destryed the whole d3 ..whole screen space is just given to her Y??????
rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Rumeli--

just coz few non-dancers are turned out to be the new eye candy..the whole concept of dance has gone!!their aspirations n dreams where are dose elements?other than doin pin pong with GS position..dere isnt anything left in the show!just as taani is the junior entrant of clg!!now the class masti parts have also been eliminated!!dey are not shown doin fun in the classes like dey used to!D3 ka comcept hi ab saas bahu rona dhona ho gaya hai!whre has the healthy comedy aspect and dosti aspects vanished?!

i dnt understand in wich col ve all this knda problems? i seriously beliv col is a fun place to be in with all the mastis, the pranks, pulling each otrs legs, teasing , hanging out and wat not... tis is a col based story and i thnk the environment shd b lively nt like mu and plotting against each otr. The nli diff d3 hold with reg to the otr saas bahu show is here people dnt hate the villian , people make fun of him instead the lead is hated๐Ÿ˜†
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just dont undestand y thr is so sad and depressing feel in d3
with frnds its never like a cry zone whr everyone is abt to cry
Intensity is gud but this one borders being crybaby
Endurance thumbnail
i Hate Tani for ruing my favourite show ...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet and has been very much involved in and in touch with the Dancing circle in Mumbai. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. I have been on this forum from DAY 1 And EVERYONE here, including the CVs, know my offscreen info is ALWAYS attested-to and confirmed from the right sources. I DONT talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
I Bow down U Rafi I really Bow down U ... Show me ur feets main tumahare per chuna chahti hoon ..

Jo hum kabhi na keh paaye wo tum ne keh diya ...

Salute u for ur courage...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel56

I Bow down U Rafi I really Bow down U ... Show me ur feets main tumahare per chuna chahti hoon ..

Jo hum kabhi na keh paaye wo tum ne keh diya ...

Salute u for ur courage...

Ab behen iss mein courage ki kya baat hai . Jo sach hai woh hai . Sach bolne mein darr kaisa ?

Darr toh unko lagega na .. ppl who lie and ppl who have something to hide ? ๐Ÿ˜Š