Page 37 of 52

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@jasminerahul: 
It's really no problem :) 

Okay so leap: 

Deshmukh family lives in Canada (Archana, Manav, Sulochana, Savita, Damodar, Purvi, Pari, Sachin, his wife Nina, their kids Gaurav & Pushti and Teju. Arjun lives in India by himself. It is not known what has happened to Ovi and Pia, all we know is that the family has cut ties with both of them. Soham is a drunkard but he has had 5 kids (Ankita, Prashant, Mansi, Pranav and Sonu). Ankita is like their mother and takes care of them. Thats basically what is all the characters. The only big storyline is that Arjun has discovered that Ankita looks like Arjun. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bewafa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Help Desk #2 (Page 37)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Archana,Manav n Purvi hav no contact with Soham's family?Archana-manav don't know that their grand daughter looks like Archana?Who is Archana's real hero?Shashank or d guy in rain?Wen i put up a post on that someone replied that d guy in rain is d hero.But now a daus he plays -ve characters.so will he b the hero?
Originally posted by ilovepr

@jasminerahul: 
It's really no problem :) 

Okay so leap: 

Deshmukh family lives in Canada (Archana, Manav, Sulochana, Savita, Damodar, Purvi, Pari, Sachin, his wife Nina, their kids Gaurav & Pushti and Teju. Arjun lives in India by himself. It is not known what has happened to Ovi and Pia, all we know is that the family has cut ties with both of them. Soham is a drunkard but he has had 5 kids (Ankita, Prashant, Mansi, Pranav and Sonu). Ankita is like their mother and takes care of them. Thats basically what is all the characters. The only big storyline is that Arjun has discovered that Ankita looks like Arjun. 

-Swetha--Mansi.-

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Archana,Manav n Purvi hav no contact with Soham's family? nope, none at all. Actually they thought he was dead this whole time, but now are starting to doubt it since they never found a body. 
Archana-manav don't know that their grand daughter looks like Archana? They know Ankita, they just don't know that she is their granddaughter. I mean they know that they are related in someway, but they don't know how. They don't know about Soham being alive still and having 5 kids yet. 
Ankita's real hero, I honestly don't know. I just hope there isn't a love triangle :/ 

-Swetha-peachesnplums

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OK I missed something big...what happened to Teju's wedding?? LOL I completely forgot about her!

Thank you so much, ilovepr, you're like an encyclopaedia of PR and REALLY nice to help out Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.
Originally posted by ilovepr

Archana,Manav n Purvi hav no contact with Soham's family? nope, none at all. Actually they thought he was dead this whole time, but now are starting to doubt it since they never found a body. 
Archana-manav don't know that their grand daughter looks like Archana? They know Ankita, they just don't know that she is their granddaughter. I mean they know that they are related in someway, but they don't know how. They don't know about Soham being alive still and having 5 kids yet. 
Ankita's real hero, I honestly don't know. I just hope there isn't a love triangle :/ 

-Swetha--Mansi.-

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

OK I missed something big...what happened to Teju's wedding?? LOL I completely forgot about her!

Thank you so much, ilovepr, you're like an encyclopaedia of PR and REALLY nice to help out Clap

Awww thanks! Call me Mansi :) :) 

Teju never got married. Thats because the actor who played Sunny (Karan Sharma) quit, so put the story to where Teju and Sunny took a break because Sunny had to go to Gujurat to help his family with their store. So Teju never married. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bewafapeachesnplums

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

does anyone have archana's tune...? it also was there on ankita's entry as ankita

Ermm

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Does Purvi know that her ex-husband was innoent,he sacrificed his happiness 2 unite Arjun purvi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top