SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta Help Desk
i !

&

W e l c o m e ! !

To Pavitra Rishta Second Help Desk.

If you any questions/queries/concerns regarding Pavitra Rishta or the Pavitra Rishta forum or anything else feel free to ask here, myself or someone else from this forum will be happy to help you.

You can, click below to get access to the first Help Desk

Regards
Amanda.

Edited by devashree_h - 11 September 2013 at 8:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenikadevashree_hJaishankarCherry-Blossomzonan-Mansi.-gaurav_ankita08alipie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Help Desk #2" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
where is ankit narag (soham) and jia (punni) in cast popular ranking?
i want to know their ranking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboor

shaika00

IF-Rockerz

shaika00

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
what is the song played in 17th september episode in arjun and purvi's scene

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Who is Purvi? Does she have any relationship with Archu? Started watching after a really long time so am totally lost with all the new faces...

pari-kirloskar

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

where is ankit narag (soham) and jia (punni) in cast popular ranking?
i want to know their ranking.

Everyone can not be in the Popular Cast..However they are in the cast of PR.
You can visit their profile..

Punni _  Jia Mustafa

Soham _  Ankit Narang

alipie.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Who is Purvi? Does she have any relationship with Archu? Started watching after a really long time so am totally lost with all the new faces...

Wow! Seriously..,ShockedConfused You are way behind timeLOL..,But i will help you out...
Archana & Manav separate, he took sachin along with his daughters to canada..., Varsha had run away with Soham...,
PR then took an 18 yrs leap...,Archana have adpote a child Purvi..,Manav & his family lives in canada, after 18 yrs he return for business purpose to find archana working his his & DK's company...,Savita sent divorce paper on behalf of archana (archana did know anything) to manav. Dk son is Arjun, Ovi is in love with him...,however after having some very hard meeting with Purvi, They hated each other, but fate has something else instore and they falls in love..,Teju lives with archana in her house as a guest not knowing they ae related..,so did ovi for a few days...

Wow..,You have seriously missed out alot...,
I can tell you more if you wish though..,Big smile So you will not be confuse..,
Do inform me!!

diva2192

diva2192

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hello,
Can someone post the GAnesh song played on 17 september 2012.
Many thanks
diva

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Originally posted by taral83

Wow! Seriously..,ShockedConfused You are way behind timeLOL..,But i will help you out...
Archana & Manav separate, he took sachin along with his daughters to canada..., Varsha had run away with Soham...,
PR then took an 18 yrs leap...,Archana have adpote a child Purvi..,Manav & his family lives in canada, after 18 yrs he return for business purpose to find archana working his his & DK's company...,Savita sent divorce paper on behalf of archana (archana did know anything) to manav. Dk son is Arjun, Ovi is in love with him...,however after having some very hard meeting with Purvi, They hated each other, but fate has something else instore and they falls in love..,Teju lives with archana in her house as a guest not knowing they ae related..,so did ovi for a few days...

Wow..,You have seriously missed out alot...,
I can tell you more if you wish though..,Big smile So you will not be confuse..,
Do inform me!!

after the original Manav left I had stopped watching...so totally missed everything. But the other day my aunt had PR on at her place and I found it a bit interesting so thought I start watching again. Where is Vinod's second daughter, didn't he have two? and where is Archu's youngest sister?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top