Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

Kanchi is Lakshmi

Krittii Senior Member
Krittii
Krittii

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I am sure its like some goons threat Lakshmi that if she didnt leave her family then they will hurt them so may be she is pretending to be Kanchi.

OR 

She had accident and thrown in a lake and may be now her new family found her and also she lost her memory. 

I think chance are like this?? What do u guys think?? Feedback plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Its a telly soap so we can imagine ANYTHING happening LOL But Im convinced that she's not Lakshmi because she herself rants about her family , upbringing . Secondly , when she blabbers to herself she doesnt talk nice about Arjun LOL LOL This we can ignore as the point is she might have lost her memory D'oh

But somewhere down the line Arjun Lakshmi were never 'meant' for each other . Reason is the 'mishappenings' or inauspiciousness that kept on happening throughout the ceremonies. Broken Heart

simidhillon89 Groupbie
simidhillon89
simidhillon89

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i think its lakshmi too!
i think she faked her own death or disappearance to make it look like shes gone forever

and obviously if shes taking another life of kanchi, shes going to talk about her family and upbrining as if shes always been there, otherwise it will kill the suspense for viewers and the actors

PLUS!!!!!

the show is "mein LAKSHMI tere angan ki"

it would be a total bummer if shes not lakshmi, not kanchi tere angan ke LOL

also, i think since lakshmi always had the stupidest and silliest ideas, i think she might have felt bad about how she made the deal with saumya and probably feels bad about that or something..
and decided to be faithful to her promise and leave arjun as well.

mishriya Newbie
mishriya
mishriya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
even i had posted dat lakshmi might have dead while giving birth to jiyana fortunely she remains kanchis family might have adopted her...se might have have lost her memor...
Krittii Senior Member
Krittii
Krittii

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishriya

even i had posted dat lakshmi might have dead while giving birth to jiyana fortunely she remains kanchis family might have adopted her...se might have have lost her memor...

ya i think so too
NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
well guys i think she is lakshmi because the whole story is about her only!! just read the story outlet anywhere!! it says that d story is about a middle class girl who dreams to be rich n d show revolves around her unique love story where she has to choose between love and money!!! n so i think somehow they will show that she is lakshmi 
 oR
maybe not because if she is not dead then from where those videos of lakshmi has come that arjun n jiyana watches!!?? Question

listen everyone its not at all clear whether kanchi is lakshmi or not cuz they have made it so complicated n confusing at times i feel she is kanchi as somethings indicates this but on d other somethings indicates that she is not kanchi!!! let it be there is no use of debating on it!!Disapprove
Krittii Senior Member
Krittii
Krittii

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NG162

well guys i think she is lakshmi because the whole story is about her only!! just read the story outlet anywhere!! it says that d story is about a middle class girl who dreams to be rich n d show revolves around her unique love story where she has to choose between love and money!!! n so i think somehow they will show that she is lakshmi 
 oR
maybe not because if she is not dead then from where those videos of lakshmi has come that arjun n jiyana watches!!?? Question

listen everyone its not at all clear whether kanchi is lakshmi or not cuz they have made it so complicated n confusing at times i feel she is kanchi as somethings indicates this but on d other somethings indicates that she is not kanchi!!! let it be there is no use of debating on it!!Disapprove

u r right.. may b she is jst kanchi.. and CVS wills show that u can fall in love twice as in Arjun will fall in love with lakshmi and now kanchi 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index