Page   of 125
Page 2 Page 125

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Banner credit: _Aanchal_

Hellooo everyone!
Exactly 11 months after the launch of my first gallery, Welcome to the 2nd one!

Nothing to say about myself, so I'll get directly get to the inspirations and thank yous.

Shiza, my Angel! Your constant support, compliments even seeing a piece of kachra, and your presence throughout the entire 1st gallery always gave me a reason to update! :D Andd how can I forget your honest suggestions/criticism Hug

Aanchal, meri parchayi! Any and every time I use textures, I owe it all to you! I started using textures because you encouraged me AND helped me in how to use them Ermm Thank you apne pass rakhing main LOL Hug

Saraa, your expertise at gifs ALWAYS makes me want to try out different styles and the recent clone stamp method you showed me, thank you! Hug

Iqra, your CONSTANT presence throught my day/night on WA means more than anything..whether it's about venting my heart out or I've to show you a tiny lil gif I made LOL none of my updates are ever a surprise for you *sigh* I love you. Hug

Last, but not the least:
ALL Kaamchors! [Zum, Hinna, Noshu, Rabz, Amna, Meephu]
 If it weren't for your comments, requests, suggestions, and spamming, this wouldn't have been possible! Hug Love you all Embarrassed

Copyrights:
-Blooming Hopes
-BH

Edited by OnlyHope - 19 November 2013 at 11:06pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

shin4chanakshi_3004callmemaybe...Arshi2gthr4evr-Swetha--Deepali-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabadSarahwahidDeviatedTesoro.christiandior.TwilightHorizon.ooBubbleGumoo.pepples_joyLazilyAnonymousLizakhan..Mini..-JujuK--Iqra--AshesToDust-Subbiha-alishhhMullai_27InvisibleSmile--Saina--...Mallu...Maha149Warda.-Ursh--WhiteGirl-..KR..-Alina.ChaiBiskoot.hea.oblivious.-Faiza-Fallen AngelSiddhi_OhmyjerryworldBDayGal-11JanMohabbateinnDae_drmer--epiPhobia--VarunKiBiwi_Maggie_-chamkilli--bonbon-aishu3003HeavenlyBliss.-Jwalamukhi--Priii-ZumSrK._Bidzie_snowflake.Tarantallegraserendipity.-Eris-MehwisMixcoTree.Dulcet-Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*||BloomingHopes#2||* Page 108: JLZ/TP/Deepika/KryAn/APL" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Previous Gallery:

| Fairy Designs |

Update Index:

Page 1: Humsafar
Page 6: Madhubala Gifs
Page 11: ArHi, VirIka, RishBala, MK, requests
Page 17: ArHi, MB, EHM, Humsafar, Requests
Page 24: ArHi, MB, Virika, ZGH,  K3G
Page 29: NBTNMKK, ZGH, Fawad-Mahira, MB, Suggestions/Requests
Page 41: ZGH, NBTNMKK, Requests
Page 49: ZGH Episode 19
Page 54: ZGH, NBT, Requests
Page 68: Eid
Page 71: Independence Day
Page 73: Mix/Random
Page 75: NBT
Page 76: Requests
Page 79: Mere Humrahi, Jee Le Zara
Page 80: Jee Le Zara, Ayaan-Humaira, KTH
Page 82: ZGH, IPKKND, JLZ, KTH, Deepika
Page 83: APL / Req: NBT
Page 85: JLZ, Ruslaan, Shehryar
Page 90: Hamza Ali Abbasi
Page 91: Sarwat/Sanam, KryAn, Srk-Deeps, Iqbal Khan
Page 93: Siddharth, KryRan
Page 94: Mere Humrahi
Page 95: MIK/Syra-Shehroz/Krystle/AshVik
Page 108: JLZ/APL/KryAn/MIK/TP/Deepika/Affan
Page 117: Koi Nahi Apna/ IPK/ Danish-Aiza

Edited by OnlyHope - 12 May 2014 at 8:49pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali-SpunkyTigressBarmeenForeverchristiandior.LazilyAnonymous--Iqra--Warda.InvisibleSmilealishhhVarunKiBiwi..KR...hea.oblivious.-Alina.BDayGal-11JanMohabbateinn_Maggie_-Faiza-Siddhi_Ohmyjerryworldserendipity.ZumSrK.Sunshine GirlHeavenlyBliss.aishu3003MehwisMixcoTree.Dulcet_Bidzie_snowflake.-Spirited-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

1st update. Entirely dedicated to Humsafar and my Humsafar family!

Edited by OnlyHope - 18 September 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Swetha-SpunkyTigresschristiandior.TwilightHorizonLizakhanLazilyAnonymous.ooBubbleGumoo.AshesToDust-Subbiha--JujuK--Iqra--InvisibleSmilealishhhWarda....Mallu...Maha149-Ursh-VarunKiBiwi-Alina.ChaiBiskoot.hea.oblivious.Siddhi_Ohmyjerryworld-Faiza-Fallen AngelZumSrK.HeavenlyBliss.SunShine_A-Jwalamukhi-Sunshine Girlserendipity.-Eris-snowflake._Bidzie_MehwisMixcoTree.Dulcetaishu3003

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
congratulations fari on the 2nd shop Hug
icons/signatures are brilliant.. esp the Mahira siggy & the icon am using *Royalty* LOL love everything.. update soon Big smile

Textures... stop kidding me, i LOVE each and everything even when you dont use textures on them Day Dreaming

PS : Mahira icons? Ouch ESS for Mahira?! Clown

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 20 September 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-funkyliciousZumSrK.OnlyHope

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Faruuu First big congrats on your shopHug
May have many more<3 obviously you will IA ;)

Thank you for having my name Embarrassed Will be thr with you always<3 LY<3

Banner is soo gorgeous<3 Aanchu did great job<3
Most of them in the banner are my fav too ;)

And last update is jus sooo beautiful<3 First in love with the iconsDay Dreamingsimple yet beautiful<3the icon is just fab<3 I love tat so much<3 FM siggy are wonderful<3 both are looking jus wowDay Dreamingand last khisher siggy BlushingBlushingIts jus Fab fab <3<3

Love you<3<3

Edited by ZumSrK - 19 September 2012 at 2:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Main aagayi Hope wali!

OnlyHope

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
reserved

edited!!

I am HERE Dancing Okay, i am sooo sorry for being this lazy. And yes, this constitutes to laziness - LOL Anyway, Congratulations on your new shops, finally, atte atte agayi hai!Embarrassed And you totally deserve it meri jaan. I mean i have been following your working from beginning and you have improved tremendously, no doubt you will continue too as always here also. But i smile, when i see your work from previous shop and this shop, Day Dreaming Just Beautiful.

And your note Blushing, what should i say. I love you <33 Always there for you, in a heartbeat.
Okay coming to the update - its WOW. thank you for not using textures, because i LOVE this update. These sigs are simple, yet so perfect in their own way. And the whole update from humsafar Cool ...thank you for making it on them only, shows your dedication to them. But also, that its been some time since i have seen stuff on them only in an update from you.

http://i.imgur.com/9D5F4.jpg = my favorite!! all there blissful moments in one frame. Can it get any better? I doubt it.

http://i.imgur.com/oUZ5S.jpg Blushing the beginning to an epic love story.

And i already told you how FK wala, was loved by all. So no doubt there, this update extremely well done. And i am sorry for being a lazy arse and commenting late! Congrats on the shop again, may you open many many many many many more...

LY, Shiz :)

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 20 October 2012 at 9:30am

OnlyHope

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Mubarkaaan
you shouldve atleast told me you opened ur gallery :@

this banner is so awesomeee
aanchal mujhe bhi aisa siggy chahiye :(