Page 1 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey! Am back! Well, here is a prologue. Let me know if I should continue or not!

Add Prachi_TBP for PM.

Prologue

The air was cold. She pulled her soft scarf closer, wrapping it around her as she stepped out of her shining limousine.  She disregarded the men standing all around the vast area. They were all dressed in dark clothes, black, she knew. She could barely see their figures. Her heels clanked against the cold concrete as she walked to wards the lobby. Warm air greeted her as one of the men inside opened the glass door for her.

"Good Evening Mam!" the receptionist greeted, but she kept on walking, not sparing her a glance.

She simply walked straight down the ramp, towards the glass wall, behind which she could see her private jet standing in all delight waiting for her.

"Where is she?" She heard the distinct voice behind her. It was necessary to be silent when she was here. The workers were not suppose to chit chat. Not so loud at least. 

She was about to turn to look at the owner of the voice when sudden vibration, followed by a ring made her jump. She looked down at the phone in her hand. She glanced at the unknown number and as usual, picked up the phone. The voice she heard was of a stranger, but it didn't fail to send chills down her spine.

"Good bye babe!" She heard him say. 

She hadn't even taken a breath before she felt the bright light scatter before her eyes and she closed them at an instinct. As she heard the loud, violent sound that followed, a pair of arms circled around her and they both fell backward due to the force. The glass wall crashing down, millimeters away from her. She opened her eyes and felt her self laying on the floor. She looked up to see her jet in flames. The lights in the lobby had died. There was a loud shrill of Fire Alarm that had started

Turning her head, she saw the the figure laying beside her, her savior. She could barely see him in the dark. But as the flames rose higher, they reflected on his face. She could see the flames in his eyes. 

"You okay?" He asked. She nodded. A moment later, she blacked out.

So? What do you think?

Like & Comment if you like it! =)

Edited by *Prachi* - 27 November 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99Ms.ShyMaRiZkritika_arvisrija11bloom1234Veronica.tenzingchodenzzinia2411rni_buddyYoshita0411deepa101VampgirlsoumyakAshley007-Kryan-sups2222Shona_Mayurjessjazz..Satarupa..CoffeeAddictbasket_101-Nia-.Comics_Music.keshiya-Latty-Crazy4AshVikFieryLionessHavviilostmymusic...DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwi-Araina-BrashCandysnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Cover-KiSha SS-Ch 12 Page-38 Nov' 28th'2012" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Satarupa..VarunKiBiwi

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Reserved.. :) Will read it asap!

--EDIT--

The first SS where I am editing my spot this early :p
The prologue is awesome!
It seems a bit violent but yeah too early to comment on that coz its just a prologue :) 
Looking forward to this SS <3

Good Luck with it Prachi :)

Edited by jasminedayal - 17 September 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Reserved!

Edit- 

Ouch! Violent much? Is this some kind of supernatural story? I like the beginning of it for sure. but tons of questions. It all happened too fast for me to make sense of LOL Do continue for sure! 

Ps: turns out I'm deciding to read only your tbp stuff and monu's already going ff's. The rest, i'm ignoring to read =P Someone (you) is finally gaining my attention for me to want to read more. So you better update fast Evil Smile 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 17 September 2012 at 1:49pm

RKDramebaaz

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I won't reserve :P

Seems interesting but too small for me to judge anything. I'm not in my right state of mind anyway :P Still, looks good enough to be continued! :D

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

I won't reserve :P

Seems interesting but too small for me to judge anything. I'm not in my right state of mind anyway :P Still, looks good enough to be continued! :D

Kamini! Its a prologue! Ofcourse its short! -.-

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Reserved!

Edit- 

Ouch! Violent much? Is this some kind of supernatural story? I like the beginning of it for sure. but tons of questions. It all happened too fast for me to make sense of LOL Do continue for sure! 

Ps: turns out I'm deciding to read only your tbp stuff and monu's already going ff's. The rest, i'm ignoring to read =P Someone (you) is finally gaining my attention for me to want to read more. So you better update fast Evil Smile 

Uh-uh! Its not a super natural story! LOL This was suppose to confuse you :P Its all about suspense! xD

:O THANK YOU SO MUCH! Love you for reading my stuff!  <3 Mwahhh <3 will update ASAP :P

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Reserved!

Edit- 

Uh-uh! Its not a super natural story! LOL This was suppose to confuse you :P Its all about suspense! xD

:O THANK YOU SO MUCH! Love you for reading my stuff!  <3 Mwahhh <3 will update ASAP :P

Rofl now that I read it the second time, it seems to make sense. But as Maisy, said, too little to judge LOL My guess, the flamy eyed guy is KD. But why was she afraid of the voice and the person who spoke in phone. Waiting to knwo that. 

Know what?  Suspense is the one and only thing that keeps me glued! So do good at it Stern Smile 

Will wait :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.