Page   of 3

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Confused
Forget the Memory part 
I want them to start dating like never b4 n shock tara ROFL ROFL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohan Muskaan Memory!! (Page 3)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

It will never come back. That's the main concept of the show. They are soul mates, but unfortunately spent their first few years of marriage bickering and fighting. Which is why God erases their memory so they can forget all about the fights and start life afresh. This time with only love and romance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i like dr anirudh but rohan is my love

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Wedding scenes is too ealier to be shown...as per articles only Rohan is going to regain some part...

yahiya123

IF-Dazzler

yahiya123

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i heard k Rohan memory regain so muskaan memory will not comebak??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.