Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Scene of the day was obviously the last scene wher RoMu meet each other for the first time it was such a cute and lovely scene.. Muskaan select the book but she get a call she was busy in taking same time rohan come and pick the book and take it.. Muskaan call him back and tell him that it's her book as she select the book first..
when rohan gets to know that she select the book first  his expression was so cute  Day Dreaming He was like O teri bhagoo LOLRohan smile and sit in the car and say this is my book and leaves LOL  
Do share you views on this scene Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetha.swamyHaifa_JayBFantanasha1993-Insight-arryline...Tanu...-SMay31-Siddhi_-Rojaa-Ayesha066momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17/9 Scene of the Day- Love Lost and Found" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
deffo my fav scene precap was even better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geepants-SMay31-Sandstone

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice analysis...luv dis scene <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
my favorite scene too
Love lost and found , it was symbolic 
Rohan and Muskan lost their love one year ago , now after one year they are going to find their lost love . And today this book played the cupid between them as becoz of this book incident , they may start to bond and eventually find their lost love Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Sandstone

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yup the cutest and sweetest scene

Sandstone

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Yup For today this will be the scene of the day if precap is not counted..
Loved both of their expressions..Embarrassed
But i can from now only tell you tomorrow the scene of the day is defo gonna be the precap!!Tongue

Sandstone

-Insight-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Yup For today this will be the scene of the day if precap is not counted..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Loved both of their expressions..Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">But i can from now only tell you tomorrow the scene of the day is defo gonna be the precap!!Tongue</font>

I agree ayesha tomorrow precap will b the scene of the day for sure :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.