beautiful ..magical- the first kiss

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for spamming the forum guys but I think I had to make a topic on the moment when Suvreen speaks about her first kiss...!! It was beautiful ..magical...not at all overhyped like she thought its made to be...for her its undescribable..!  The smile on her face..constantly blushing..awww she truly made me feel what it feels to kiss the person you love for the first time..!! Beautiful acting by Smriti Kalra..!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQh8C-M1U8[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@vaishali-- lets talk about the kiss description later...but...

Forget sorry...But m loving the spamming!!!!!..as if i found a companion to work with me!!! ðŸ¤£
Lage raho yaar...lets make it a housefull discussion of yuvreen and their most discussed hot topic for now..the KISS ðŸ˜†
MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

@vaishali-- lets talk about the kiss description later...but...

Forget sorry...But m loving the spamming!!!!!..as if i found a companion to work with me!!! ðŸ¤£
Lage raho yaar...lets make it a housefull discussion of yuvreen and their most discussed hot topic for now..the KISS ðŸ˜†

confuse kar diya mujhe ..😕 lets discuss later and then you said lets make a discussion on Yuvreen and their kiss...🤔   kya chahte ho??? 😆  Actually I thought Suvi enacted that scene beautifully...atleast she could share her feelings...poor Yuvi tau devdas ban gaya hai 😆 Neither can he share his thoughts nor can he take the kiss off his mind..
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

confuse kar diya mujhe ..😕 lets discuss later and then you said lets make a discussion on Yuvreen and their kiss...🤔   kya chahte ho??? 😆  Actually I thought Suvi enacted that scene beautifully...atleast she could share her feelings...poor Yuvi tau devdas ban gaya hai 😆 Neither can he share his thoughts nor can he take the kiss off his mind..

i meant to say that first lemme tell u that i am loving the spamming..😃 ab shuru karte hain YUVI-SUVI KISS ki Kahaani ðŸ˜†

GOD!!!..tum meri har baat ko itni seriously kaise le lete ho yaar!! ðŸ˜›
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

i meant to say that first lemme tell u that i am loving the spamming..😃 ab shuru karte hain YUVI-SUVI KISS ki Kahaani ðŸ˜†

GOD!!!..tum meri har baat ko itni seriously kaise le lete ho yaar!! ðŸ˜›

You are the only one who replies to my posts..maybe thats why ! 😆  mazaaak tha !!!  Im glad all that spamming and TB article got the ranking up for this show..😳
Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail

You are the only one who replies to my posts..maybe thats why ! 😆  mazaaak tha !!!  Im gald all that spamming and TB article got the ranking up for this show..😳

People are surely gonna name me vella after few days i think..coz i reply to almost every post!! ðŸ˜† but i really like your analysis..mood ban jaata hain yaar..plus u bring a spicy masala touch to it..toh mazaa aata hain padhne mein..

And about replying to your posts...m always there!! pakka promise ðŸ˜ƒ (Yuvi toh kuch bol nahi raha 2 din se..toh main hi uske dialogues bol deta hun for time being 😆)
MistyDawn thumbnail

People are surely gonna name me vella after few days i think..coz i reply to almost every post!! ðŸ˜† but i really like your analysis..mood ban jaata hain yaar..plus u bring a spicy masala touch to it..toh mazaa aata hain padhne mein..

And about replying to your posts...m always there!! pakka promise ðŸ˜ƒ (Yuvi toh kuch bol nahi raha 2 din se..toh main hi uske dialogues bol deta hun for time being 😆)
[/QUOTE]

Tum vella tau mein velli... 🤣 well analysis mein tab maza ata hai jab koi feedback miley..some discussion happens..thanks for giving me that feedback...I enjoy it as much as you do 😊  Rahi baat yuvi ki..usko tau mein sar pe ekkk ghumake tapli dene wali hun 😆 sach mein cheete se gadha ban chuka hai ...  kya kare bechara kabhi laila ke alawa kisi se pyar hi nahi hua..😆 waiting for Mohit now..tab hi akal thikane ayegi...where's mannu btw?? i think with this fashion workshop thing, elections will get delayed further..

JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy ...finally some spamming 
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

yayyy ...finally some spamming 

😆😆...and m loving it!!!!..seriously m thinking of learning some scripting..as i am doing computer science..believe me..we will be under rank 10 within a week then!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
akshayR thumbnail

Tum vella tau mein velli... 🤣 well analysis mein tab maza ata hai jab koi feedback miley..some discussion happens..thanks for giving me that feedback...I enjoy it as much as you do 😊  Rahi baat yuvi ki..usko tau mein sar pe ekkk ghumake tapli dene wali hun 😆 sach mein cheete se gadha ban chuka hai ...  kya kare bechara kabhi laila ke alawa kisi se pyar hi nahi hua..😆 waiting for Mohit now..tab hi akal thikane ayegi...where's mannu btw?? i think with this fashion workshop thing, elections will get delayed further..

[/QUOTE]

yaar mannu hopefully will be back in mid-october as we got the news near august 15 that he will be out for 2 months. So we have to wait for his PJ 's a bit more if the news we got is accurate ðŸ˜Š..loved your line..and sahi bhi baat hain..laila ke alawa kissi se pyaar hi nahi kiya bechaare ne ðŸ˜†
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago