Robert Pattinson forgives Kristen Stewart

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Good News 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Robert Pattinson forgives Kristen Stewart 

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have become an item again, just months after he walked out on her for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders, it has been revealed.

The 26-year-old actor is said to have had a heart-to-heart conversation with the tearful Hollywood beauty and forgiven her "stupid mistake".

According to a source, the 'Twilight' hunk had set up home with the brunette once more.

"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," the Sun quoted the source as saying.

"Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," the source said.

The betrayed actor quit their Hollywood home in June after snaps of his girlfriend cheating on him with her 'Snowhite and the Huntsman' director surfaced.

He went to stay at Reese Witherspoon's California ranch, where Stewart's dad John begged him to patch things up with his daughter.

Just days ago, Kristen jetted back to join him at the ranch.

"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out," the source said.

"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other," the source added.

The Hollywood A-list couple have now moved into a secluded pad in the same Los Angelescompound where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have a place and are due to appear on the red carpet together in November for the final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'. (ANI)

Source :- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Robert-Pattinson-forgives-Kristen-Stewart/articleshow/16419321.cms

Just waiting for an official patch up! Really hope things get back n track! Fingers crossed!
Fingers are really crossed every single day and I hope they patched up and soon become a serious couple once again 
Fingers crossed! I hope and wish to see robsten together again..
Finally they are Together...
I am So Happy reading this..
Thanks for Sharing this Amazing News Buddy..
Kristen Stewart my favorite actress.
Thanks for sharing.
Yayyy!Glad they patched up!Love Robsten ❤️
Great News 😊

Pakwatan.com
I can't believe he forgived her coz  u know what they  say once a cheater always cheater. but i really hope she doesn't cheat again.