Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Lov the build up for Rohan Muskaan

Finally Rohan and Muskaan had their hero and heroine slow-mo introduction. 

Raqesh and Aamna's new look is amazing they looked sooo very good!! Aamna was gorgeous. 
Raqesh looked damn hot. 

It was great seeing a new Rohan and Muskaan  lively and charming. 

Muskaan parivaar bonding scene was nice finally we see her brother Rishi and her 

relationship with her dad. I really like the small but important details like this. 

Need to know how Rohan's family went after the accident. 

I love the precap the most. Rohan Muskaan meet tomorrow. 

Way they looked and looked at each other seriously good.

The pace was the concern its a fast paced show however today everything was there without

rushing the proceedings. The detailing didnt go missing. 

Edited by MatteFinish - 17 September 2012 at 11:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaanSavi_SSphallolaliatanasha1993rimitimi2000anjali.Kjakther7-SMay31-Siddhi_-Rojaa-Ayesha066momorockzBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great restart and precap. Amazing Rohan Muskaan" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
tomorrow theres gonna be knock jock

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Me too waiting eagerly for tomorrow's epiDay Dreaming

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yeah that was nice episode. very gud cvs by giving audience a view how muskaan bonds with family but waiting to see rohans bonding with family...

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i watched the pre cap again and again. can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode Day Dreaming

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Truly it was a good epi a really good one..Tongue
I liked the intro But then i didn't find any much change in muskaan's look.. And well for rohan too only that he was wearing sunglasses in which i admit he was looking damn hot..
But Then i really liked the precap.. Was drooling over it.
Frankly speaking i'm quite happy with the pace how the show is going.. I don't want to slow it down further or it would become boring.. I want to see twists and turns and how they finally realise their love.. But at the pace of today's epi.. I don't like things being dragged too mch!!Smile

Nice analysis BTW.

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
waiting 4 tomorrow epi

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

yeah that was nice episode. very gud cvs by giving audience a view how muskaan bonds with family but waiting to see rohans bonding with family...

Agree hope today we get a the view of how Rohan's family dealt with the situation after his accident 

and Muskaan's seperation. His relationship with his family father, brother and nephew. Want to

see Bhabhi too. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.