Swaron's Trial Relationship influences couples

chimpukli10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
An article has come in  today's Bombay Times Marathi newspaper's supplement 'MUMBAI TIMES'.Sorry I wasn't able to find the link.But i have d pic of dis article..but i don't know how to upload d photo on IF guys..
But  here is d translation for you SWARIONIANS-
PRELIM OF LOVE
Love ,Support ,understanding Responsibilties ,Faith,Expectations..and from that blooming love and then becoming depressed.To avoid all this the trend of TRIAL RELATIONSHIP has started.
Without thinking,decisions are made and as a result various breakups take place leading to boredness which has lead to TRIAL RELATIONSHIP.Many a times because of egothe fights among couples have been on rise.In some cases more importance has been given to money than emotions.As a result of lack of seroiusness and commitment,the relationships are not kept going.For such couples,the path of trial relationship feelas more suitable.
The saying in Marathi"You and I fight a lot but without you I can't live",in case of such couples this solution is the best is being said.For understanding each other,to know whether there are some qualities which i don't like about him?Can i fit in his or her friend's circle ?To know answer to all answers to dis questions such relationships are required.If problems get solved,then it is okay.Or else such relationship without taking a plunge further is stopped.
It is assumed that couples seem to have adopted this idea through T.V. A private channel's couple also is doing the same.Dil Dosti Dance serial's favourite couple SHARON and SWAYAM also have resorted to this solution.By following them,some couples have also started doing this.This new trend is good.But for understanding each other there should be a sense of maturdness in them."This is most important"say some couples.
-Originally written by Samruddha Bhambure,times reporter.

From a Swaron fan-
Palki Mam, as a swaron fan i would end up saying that i wuld like to see a constancy in Swaron track after having read this piece of news.The youth, the category to which all of us here belong are being influenced.So you please improve the swaron track, the way it was   earlier. Along with swaron  these would really  help these love-hate stuck couples..

do share your pov guys..
Edited by chimpukli10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So now SwaRon have an effect on reality too?
CVs need to come up with a descent track if they want to perfectly promote SwaRon to viewers!
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
whoa!! gosh!! swayam do have a great influence.. someone plz show this to palki mam... yup she created it...she made them an idol for the youth..you need to handle them with care...now many real life couples are going to effected ðŸ˜²
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!
~unres~
Firstly thanks Vaishu for sharing such an important article...

And secondly now its palki's turn to show some sensible, mature. and logical scenes and improvement in the track...as a mass group is pretty influenced so now its her duty to lead the track with responsibility, so that who are taking their relationship as TRIAL RELATIONSHIP Don't get hurt doing the same.

Palki mam plz...swaron affects a mass of audience so please show us our real swaron!!!!
Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh is it true!!!! palki ma'am should read this!!!
see ma'am how youth follow your show, plz bring something good in this relationship!! otherwise itz just show that this type of trial relationship is waste of time!! do not promote this swaron from your show ma'am!!!
tsf!!! 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Iam only one finding it strange and funny ..people take daily soap so seriously 😆
chimpukli10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

oh is it true!!!! palki ma'am should read this!!!
see ma'am how youth follow your show, plz bring something good in this relationship!! otherwise itz just show that this type of trial relationship is waste of time!! do not promote this swaron from your show ma'am!!!
tsf!!! 

yaa its true.and i have read that article many times to confirm dis..and i have myself translated this for swarionians.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, People take fiction so seriously. 
But i like the fact SwaRon are famous ðŸ˜Ž But one needs to know the difference between fiction and reality. Trial relationship are not a new concept where i stay, but how one handles is all the difference. As in SwaRon i don't see them talking and trying to clear out the MU's, then where is the understanding. 

Thanks for sharing. 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
An article on SwaRon dear lord, this itself shows the reality  of the situation. The youth is affected that we already know coz we are one among them. I can tell i am totally affected by swaron, my frnds totally know that. I wish someone would show this to palki maam, at she should understand that the present track def affects the society as a whole. Everyday showing the same old fights will make anyone feel that these relationships have only one FIGHTSEdited by Suku_SwaRon - 11 years ago
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow an article on swaron wow 😎.this itself shows how much we love swaron .this is affecting the real life of youth .please palkimam handle dis with carefully do not ruin our swaron for u r experiment