India-Forums

Miilee
Miilee

Update - 5th May 2005

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:32am | IP Logged

starts with Miilee at a disc with her roomate and they are dancing when miilee says shes thirsty and tored and goes away and sits in a chair near teh bar... same time rahul and bobby enter and rahul noticies miilee sitting near the bar and staright away goes to her and says hello and stuff...miillee to take his trip is thinking lemme hear what this chap has to say.
rahul gets all flirty and starts saying all the same things to millee (black dress waali)as he said to the tomboy miillee a day before... thn he invites her to teh same place with the same dinner invitation.

Miilee figures something is wrong and decides to get to the root of this.  She goes back and tells her roomate that there is something fishy with this and for sure Rahul played a prank at her. .... she decides to teach him a lesson.

(... now here on my order would not be the same but will try to give u a jist of what happened)

.... dadima is shown to be in her room and she is getting ready... she calls hiralal and tells a SCHOKED and very surprised Hiralal that she wants to go out ... there is something she needs to sort out.... she keeps thinking of her promiise to Miilee incase she finds that Mille had not stolen the neclace. ... she decides to get her back and to apologize to her.

she comes out of her room and here they show th entire rastogi family looking in shock as they see dadima dressed up in her best and out of her room... they are even shocked to see her go out of the house... the entire family keeps looking on in surprise while dadima just goes out and doesnt speak to anyone.

Kamini rastogi at this point calls up Vishal rastogi and says aapne kuchh suna.. he in his sarcastic voice says .. "jab bologi tab to sununga" ... actually it was insulting in a way but damn hilarious.... she tells him about dadima leaving the house to go somewhere .. vishal rastogi cannot believe it ... but later he also accepts it and is very surprised.

in another scene thy show Sagar coming to meet Vishal Rastogi (VS) ... VS shows him some tape and says this has evidence of what u do ... (i guess he is refering to his relationship with teh maid) .... Sagar cannot believe it but VS seems very confident that he would use it incase Sagar troubles him anymore.

Same time dadima is shown in the car with hiralal... she is surprised that things have changed soo much arnd Simla... hiralal tells her its been a really lng time since she stepped out too.

in another scene karan is shown to have been calling Miilee in teh hostel.... he tells her that he is the same guy who was taking her photographs... milee recognizes him and asks him th purpose of the call.. Karan tells her that the photos have come out and whn can he come over to give them to her. miilee says she is in the Convent for a very long time so whenever he chooses is ok with her.

Sister chubby tells miilee that Mother has given her permission to stay on for a little while longer in teh convent. Milee is verry happy.

Miillee's roomate cmes looking for Miilee telling her taht soem lady has come looking for her ... Miilee cannot figure who it can be but goes anyway.... its dadima.. Dadima asks for forgiveness for her misunderstanding and asks miilee to return back to the Rastogi mansion. Miilee is very angry and doesnt want to go back .. she reasons that she was insulted and thrown out of the rastogi mansion for no fault of hers and refuses to go back... . dadi ma is very upset and tell sher that after a very long time he found someone who she could relate to... who brought happiness into her life and made her smile... who made her change a little.. who she could look forward to seeing every day and who was like  fresh breeze in her life ( actually im really bad at writing and i cannot do justice to what dadi actually said.. it was very nice and very touching... unfortunately this is the best i can manage Big smile) dadi then leaves ... miilee is shown to be standing in dilemma... Hiralal asks dadi where miilee is and dadi tells her that she wont be accompanying them ... she goes and sits in teh car... when she looks around for Hiralal she sees Miilee sitting in the car too and is very happy....

This is where it ended... now looking forward to seeing what happens in the next episode.... i read somewhere that VS will create a scenen on seeing Miilee return.. anyway lets see whats up on Monday.... Hmm.... but it seems like ages away...!!

anyway its just a brief .. i hope it manages to tell u what happened yesterday .. Wink

take care ... Tongue

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Culture, great update!Clap

I had to take my sis for her tuitions so I missed the episode. But will try to update from now on!

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Great update culture.
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanx guys... Tongue
iruaG IF-Dazzler