Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
There are very few actors who have been successful on TV as well as in Bollywood and one amongst them is talented actor Mohnish Behl.

He won accolades for his performance in Bollywood blockbusters like 'Maine Pyaar Kiya','Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' and TV hits like'Sanjivani''Dill Mill Gayye' and 'Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge'.

Now, the actor is back on TV and is currently seen hosting Life OK's 'Savdhaan India- India Fights' Back. But Mohnish is not new to the genre of hosting as he has anchored Star Plus' reality show Star Vivah in past.

However, it was the content of 'Savdhaan India-India Fights Back' that attracted him to take up the show. Mohnish says, "The primary reason behind me signing the show was the content and the intent of the show. Savdhaan India not only narrates a criminal incident but also highlights a common man's journey to fight against injustice."

Interestingly, Mohnish who has done various roles on TV and in Bollywood, ends up playing a doctor each time on the small screen. When quizzed about the same, the actor (laughs), "It's not at all planned neither is it in my hands. It started with Sanjivani and then Dill Mill Gayye andKuch Toh.. just followed. It was just a co-incidence."

Mohnish's role of Dr. Ashutosh in Sony TV's daily soap Kuch Toh Log Kahenge became extremely popular and he garnered a large fan following as a result. But the actor was surrounded with a lot of controversies when he decided to quit KTLK.

On being asked about his sudden exit from the show, Mohnish recalls, "I was not used to working 18 hours a day and so couldn't cope up with it. Then it started taking a toll on my health which is why I decided to quit the show. However, I was very hurt when I read that the reason behind my exit from the show was that I used to throw tantrums. In my 30 years of career I have worked with so many reputed people and big banners but no one has ever had any complaints regarding me. One has all the right to criticize me if I am a bad actor but after giving so much to the show I feel let down. I am a professional and it would have been good if people behaved in the same manner."

So does he miss being part of 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'? "I don't miss anything or anybody from'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'. I have moved on in life and I am no more a part of Kuch Toh.. so there is no point in missing anyone. But I must say it was very hurtful to read that I threw tantrums on the sets." shares Mohnish before signing off.

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 17 September 2012 at 9:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nsdppharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAsoomro01Mimohakulchitrabusybee..debaleena_tunaiyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI :i DONT MISS ANYTHING OR ANYBODY FROM KTLK :MB" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
TFS Ramona.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandakulchitrabusybee.....RamonaG....

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
TFS Ramona di...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandamamtasakulchitrabusybee.....RamonaG....

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ramona..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandamamtasabusybee.....RamonaG....

Mimoha

Mimoha

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ramona.

ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasakulchitrabusybee.....RamonaG....

SARLAPRA

Groupbie

SARLAPRA

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I Endorse Mb's article .we have to respect an actors feelings and reasons for quitting.He is professional and a great actor to me he is matchless us jaisa koi nahi.He moved on in life but we are still stuck with him unki acting thi hi aisi we still watch his 109 epis they are a treasure for us I have watched those epis n times and can still watch them. kuch toh hai zaroor jo hame baar baar dekhne par mazboor kartaa hai,aur baar 2 dekhna par bhi man nahi bhartaa.
His much awaited Return in SI India fights back is equally good he is leaving his mark and stamp here too.In his new Avtaar he will touch new heights and will take the channel too in new lime light
he is dynamic.His flawless diction ,hsi eye expressions,body language all amazing.Rightly called Expression king. We love to see his killer smile and Namaskaar in th end,if the epi is happy ending,otherwise with the pain in his eyes he forgets even that.We see his pain his involvement with the character is magnificent.Hie is not a onlooker only. he gives his 100% that's the secret of his success bravo! best luck

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nsdppharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandakulchitrabusybee..debaleena_tunai...RamonaG....

pharaoh1

pharaoh1

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
TFS...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasakulchitrabusybee.....RamonaG....yanks28

swatiyeole

Groupbie

swatiyeole

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Ramona G , thanks for sharing ..:) Pl post this one on MB Wall so that all MBians will read ..First time, MB expressed his feelings that he felt so bad when people commented about his  behaviour ...so pl share this one on his wall...:):)

mamtasaashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee.....RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.