Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Yeah...yeah..I'm totally ready for the rotten andas and tomatoes!!!! I was supposed to update my new FF-A new Beginning and post an epilogue for Love Or just lust...But I ended up being late as usual.Trust me,I'm not responsible for the delay...My crazy hectic varsity life is to blame.My mid term exams are going on 'my head is spinning with soo many ideas for my stories.I couldn't help but start a new FF...I'll update it weekly with A new beginning.And I've already started typing for a new beginning.I'll  update it really soon.I'm posting the sypnosis and part one of this new FF.Hope that you'll love it like my other works.Thank you!!!!

~~~SYPNOSIS~~~~~

'Getting married and becoming parents when you are ready to take the responsibility' that's how the life goes.But what happens when your marriage is totally based on being the best possible parents for a kid.While the one you are supposed to raise the child with is as alien to you as it is ever possible.

This story focuses on Arnav and Khushi having an arranged marriage to raise a kid who is not even theirs.Being polar opposites,they have to deal with not only the kid but also with their differences.How after having a messy start,this two people become the best life partners and the best parents for the kid... this story dictates that.Get ready for the rollar coaster ride.It's gonna be an amazing Journey!!!!

~~Index~~~
Part 1-Because of you-Scroll down
Part2-The Proposal page 7
Part3-The First meeting Page 12
Part4-The meeting continues Page 19
Part 5-Her answer page 26
Part6-Will You be My friend? page 33
Part 7-Some Clearings Page 40
Part8-A lil' bit of Romance page 48
Part 9-The surprise???? Page 55
Part 10-Team Ayush and Khushi mami page 62
Part 11-New dreams page 67
Part 12-The big day page 67
Part 13-Morning romances page 76
Part 14,15 page 85

Edited by --Hilary-- - 16 December 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230jaasz_25anisa...sunshineswirljazz.kauripkknd_gbdfanarkushlovePriyaJoshi678Arhi_jia_Monayatasminejankisoni86gayakkabivicky86zoyadarkroseashwathi18famiyashekha2012HADmishtiARHI-SKLOVERSsweetnonihiuytlmRoshkolovemusickajolkonnaSim96..Anisha12..Z_ArShijessjazzswat.gIronButterflywonderblakesreemeeranano123aysemLDG-MissBoiiVamp-sarra0Amti4ukvarsharupzloveu-kitzdoll-PepsiGirl101phillips_2909Ni1234yoga123jas0308--Amy--summaiyasayedrkapoor1382ASR6262drunkiiebabeEthereal-Pathflowers4uHansaNdivkashfullLaxshaLOVEArshinishu_shornachavvi16dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF-Learning to be parents pt 14,15page85" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Hilary--

--Hilary--

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
New readers send buddy req for PMs.                

Part 1-Because Of you
Arnav had just returned from office.It was already past midnight.Coming late home has been a prt of his life since the death of his di.He couldn't bear to stay at home where the memories of di haunts him.It was too painful.He entered the house when he saw the lights of the living room still on.He was surprised.Going there,he saw his nani sitting on a couch.'Nani,You're still up? Is everything alright?' 'I need to talk to you chote.But since Anjali betiya's death you've been coming home late and leaving home early,we hardly see each other.' Arnav took a sigh.'Wat is that you want to talk about nani?' .'It's about Ayush..chote.' .'Ayush? What's wrong with him?Is he sick?Should I call the doctor?' 'No chotte..he is physically fine.As fine as it is possible to be.But have you seen him lately?' Arnav was totally obllivious to the question.Sensing his ignorance nani started talking-'He has been really quite lately.He hardly talks with us.All the time he stays locked inside his room.I talked to the teachers of his school.They reported that he doesn't even pay attention to the class.He hardly participates in anything.Sure you know..what caused that.The death of his parents at such a young age is bound to cause so.'

Arnav took a deep breath.Then he started talking again-'I know it's been hard for him nani...losing di...is hard for both of us.I'll talk to him nani.As I promised to di, I'll become the best father for him nani..I'll give him all the happiness of the world.' 'I know you are trying your best to provide him with all the comforts possible chotte.But he needs something more Chotte.He needs the love of a mother.' Arnav was shocked hearing that.'A mother? If this is some excuse of yours to get me married then forget it nani.I'm not gonna get married.' 'Chotte...think calmly.You yourself have grown up without a mother.Do you want him to go through the same thing?' 'But nani...we had you,mami,mamaji...we were fine.He'll be fine too.' .'He is clearly not fine.The big part of you guys being fine was that you had a sibling with you.He has none.He is lonely chotte...he is lonely.''But nani...even if I get married,will that woman love him as her own kid?' Devyani touched his shoulder-'Chotte..loving a child is a natural thing in a woman.Whether it is hers or not.Sure there are some exceptions but I assure you I'll find a girl who is perfect for being a mother to him.I know how you feel about Ayush  chotte.I want the best thing for him too.And having a mother will be the best solution chotte.Trust me.'Arnav closed her eyes.'I need some time nani..to think'he muttered.'Sure...take as much as time as you want chotte.I know in the end your answer will be in the favour of Ayush's happiness.'

Arnav left without saying any futher words.He entered to Ayush's room silently.He was sleeping...both something was on face that was clearly indicating that he was not okay.He wasn't at peace even while sleeping.Arnav caressed his hear...to comfort him.As he was about to leave,he saw Ayush holding something.He took that thing from his sleepy fighure.He wsa hugging a picture of his mother Anjali.Arnav ciuldn't bear anymore.He simply put that picture on the side table teary eyed.

He went to his room and threw his coat on the recliner.Then he moved to the poolside,a place where he finds his peace.Tears started falling from his eyes.'Why di,Why did you leave soo early?' he kept muttering.'It's hard di..It's too much hard to handle eveything without you di.I wish you were here di..I really wish that.'

It was a long night for Arnav.In the morning as he was leaving for office hewent to nani's room.Not finding her there he went to check at the pooja room.Nnai was just done with her morning prayers then.She was surprised to see him there.'Chotte? You're up this early?' .Arnav took a breath and sad in a cold voice-'I'm ready nani...I'm ready to get married.I'll do every possible thing for the happiness of Ayush nani.Even if it means getting married.Choose any girl you want.Just let me tell you want thing-I want to meet the girl once before finalising the wedding.' Saying this he left without any further discussion.Leaving a confused yet happy nani behind.

How's it? lovely? ugly? Waiting for your answers.Hit like and comment.Thank you!!!

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19nirubybarbie_gurlRohanJiaksneesimren97radhagauririthuparnasonson126ipkndFankk10arjuhi_143janisyam3rattannamdhari0anitachandavar1splashingcandyvanesha230jaasz_25s_sanjicappacuinosathaluSanaya95tanridhitukuasunshineswirlAshfahaj000princessep13monikhansiddhanandamluvuipkkndalyhthirumalakaris2395neethureddySweta1495Sari22anayaraizadaGr8tymscrazygurljhawaraayushitracy1191sukritaa12arhiluv101gagsyanum ghourikeetha...zoyadarkrosepiyushijshreya16s2612os112801gayatri_ytasminejankisoni86Devilish.Angelgayakkalisowjsoapfreak13mssjMicha1005yeskaySuper.womanabivicky86saad2604Arshi143hari93angelVCsahadaipkknd_gbdfanarkushlovePyarmetokyofattounamithasmilesradhadatta2012arshifan91ashwathi18sabrunnadiabenneevankrishfamiyanikshBavarinishaipkkdianLil_Miss_CrazySAM32..Anisha12..swat.gdamonzladysherbetPrncssOfHeartRandomGirlkhusiarnavleanne_1983dreamymayaak_maggiZ_ArShisweetnonihiuytlmixrayRoshkolovemusicgopikaajiarnavbarunkafaPixieFlameabraxoskajolkonnagom3090swtsamHADmishtiARHI-SKLOVERSmrin0709chinnuvyashuny.thebestorchidpurpleshivanirajputpari_goyaldazzlerabiprrk86seshatreeakshiankitasuwinsweetysaranlove.piyalisreemeerabridgeofdreamsplease6N0306smiley-shineysun_shine_girlmelfnsAmanramlakshyaNktsmanswatim318Dalmuthuyawonderblakeanjale__blossom__ekiholoArshi1195ravalisharma06vaishuuaaytjothijoe18IronButterflyshubhi15aysemLDG-MissBoiiVamp-dieforasryoga123ShikhaKhushiudaymanyata07Ni1234sspoorthymeloniephillips_2909frenzyybhaktiii-kitzdoll-kritashsarra0shonagudiakvarshamrk-1divkashfulldrunkiiebabepinky89Bakirkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262flowers4uEthereal-PathHansaNjas0308seeta_naipsRiima_Azraaamaiarulamashalinii173--Amy--..Divya..chotte097..Sugar_ArHi..vandana.sagardumaschavvi16

Zaya.Beintehaa

Goldie

Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wow  love it continue soon

please6

IF-Dazzler

please6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
love the concept and the update
so anjali died poor her anyways loved it  and thanks for the pm

kajolkonna

Goldie

kajolkonna

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Feeling so bad 4 the little kid ayush.
Hope arnav khushi both will take care of him and be good parents 4 him.
Loved the concept.
Update soon.

anjale

IF-Dazzler

anjale

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
wow a beautiful start continue plz...

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Loved the start...would love to see arnav in this situation getting married...thanks for the pm.

bhaktiii

IF-Rockerz

bhaktiii

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Loved this!!! Poor ayush!
It's gonna. BE to rocking !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top