Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 17/9/2012- Anandi Jagat Faceoff) - Page 6

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the detailed update andv!!

@ bold - For a while i'm putting aside the fact that Jagya is a jerk. What i don't understand in Anandi's statement as well as this bold statement is...how can J forgive Gauri when she has not even asked for forgiveness? Here this  slimebag has asked DS and Bhairon for forgiveness. In A's case, he asked for forgiveness in the first 2 mins..in the next few mins he started using her ..and finally he started demanding.. But atleast he asked DS and Bhairon for it...so how is J forgiving G compared to the Singh's forgiving the slimebag? 

what you are saying is complete right and totaly agree with you..but swettuuu see it from another angel...k...
he asking anandi to forgive him...wil he be able to forgive gauri????   if not then how can he accpect others to forgive him..wheres as gauri sins are nothing compare to MSP(mentaly sick pighead)and yet he wants people whome he made suffers for years forgive him when he left his own wife(gauri did ask him and said she did all because of them-MSP and her,...for there love but he said no she did it for herself and to have him like she owns a thing and have full hold...so anandi said if he cant then why he is thinking she will...he took out evry meany and emotional words he can gather to make anandi week and give him evrything back in the name of anandi's love for him...where he cudnt give anything to gauri...he cudnt even say to anandi he LOVED gauri once...forget listning yes i love gauri...and he didnt asked to be forgive he put all and evry single sin he did in quit right state of mind and in full soncious mind blames all on gauri and tried to prove himself complete inocent bystander and all good heart son and grand son and very caring typo human...thats why bhairo and DS cudnt forgive him..as he wasnt asking for it..he was stating some facts..facts which holds nothing but all over holes in it πŸ˜†..hope now you understood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the detailed update andv!!

@ bold - For a while i'm putting aside the fact that Jagya is a jerk. What i don't understand in Anandi's statement as well as this bold statement is...how can J forgive Gauri when she has not even asked for forgiveness? Here this  slimebag has asked DS and Bhairon for forgiveness. In A's case, he asked for forgiveness in the first 2 mins..in the next few mins he started using her ..and finally he started demanding.. But atleast he asked DS and Bhairon for it...so how is J forgiving G compared to the Singh's forgiving the slimebag? 

true these both situations are not comparable so cvs in an attempt to give Anandi a great dialogue to make J shut up have left audience in amusement ...that Gauri didn't even bother to utter a word sorry to him for her mistakes leave acceptance instead is showing i don't care attitude but J here forget his behavior and his shallow sorry but he accepted he did wrong and is continously begging for forgiveness so how both situations and giving forgiveness can be compared ...J missed a nice chance to make Anandi speechless here πŸ˜†
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kikyo

true these both situations are not comparable so cvs in an attempt to give Anandi a great dialogue to make J shut up have left audience in amusement ...that Gauri didn't even bother to utter a word sorry to him for her mistakes leave acceptance instead is showing i don't care attitude but J here forget his behavior and his shallow sorry but he accepted he did wrong and is continously begging for forgiveness so how both situations and giving forgiveness can be compared ...J missed a nice chance to make Anandi speechless here πŸ˜†

Jagya repeatedly said i have left her...i can not forgive her...they showed the flashback where he says i don't want to see her face again...so assuming he told all that to Anandi, she asked him if he can forgive Gauri? Also, she did not say forgive her...all she said was like he feels, similarly she also things somethings can not be forgiven.

Also, she was very clear...she had forgiven him (though unjustifiably in my eyes) for all what he did to her when he was her husband but his insult to her mother's death had nothing to do with his family and happened after their divorce and for that he has no right to even ask for forgiveness...

SujaK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagu to Anandi :  "tho tum mujhe maaf nahi karoge?". OMG his expressions. so much of anger, evilness, jealousy what not... Woh maafi maang raha hain ya indirectly Anandi ko Dhamki deraha hai ?? maafi maanga tho koi isse seekhe..
Edited by SujaK - 11 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzy09

Jagya repeatedly said i have left her...i can not forgive her...they showed the flashback where he says i don't want to see her face again...so assuming he told all that to Anandi, she asked him if he can forgive Gauri? Also, she did not say forgive her...all she said was like he feels, similarly she also things somethings can not be forgiven.

Also, she was very clear...she had forgiven him (though unjustifiably in my eyes) for all what he did to her when he was her husband but his insult to her mother's death had nothing to do with his family and happened after their divorce and for that he has no right to even ask for forgiveness...

i didn't mean to say  through Anandi's part ..i can understand why she said that thats why i mentioned on viewers part we know both situations are somewhat different not much similar G couldn't say one sorry thats why i say J missed a point there .πŸ˜†but then Anandi could answer back with the type of forgiveness you are asking if G asks from you will you forgive easily..lets see what he answers then πŸ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well track is going a bit confusing on Jagaya and singh family's part  ..i dont want forgiveness for Jagaya so easily but at the same time i am not understanding singh family's behavior towards him .ok don't forgive him don't accept him but what will cost you to give two pieces of right guidance to him instead leaving him so alone where he again is straying .and even after coming to know he slapped the lady who insulted his father and left her he  is begging for your forgiveness ok you cannot forget what he did with Anandi you cannot bring him back to haveli ..you don't want him interfere in Anandi's happiness so make a deal with him if you want forgiveness from us you have to stay away from Anandi and forget about her .for their forgiveness he'll be ready for it too and if he dare to mess with  her again throw him out again but really rejecting him like this all is over nothing can be done we won't forgive you for Anandi so that made him come in front of Anandi and demand forgiveness from her when not given he is on revenge mood πŸ˜•on his own he does good on his own he does bad on his own he should redeem so i wonder where family is standing just to expect  when  donot  get  throw him out when get .come ladesar ...πŸ€” right now they could even ask him to leave first stand in your life then expect something ..they could even say to him instead of saying no one will ever forgive you you have to earn that forgiveness from us  prove yourself worth it they are  openly said no one will ever forgive you ever πŸ˜³singh family is also running away from their responsibilities towards their son 
Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Anita - firstly thank you for the detailed written updateπŸ€—

I wanted to watch the episode myself before posting about it thoughtlessly today...so, I waited till now.

J's Mission Maafi hogiya FAIL. His redemption cannot happen till he has full realization and he doesn't.  Instead of owning his mistakes, he keeps trying to pass them onto Gauri.  His selfishness knows no bounds - Maafi is not an entitlement.  Anandi was BANG ON.  She said what I have been saying in post after post...If he cannot forgive Gauri, how can he expect forgiveness?  Somethings are UNFORGIVABLE.   Still Anandi forgave him lying, belittling, abandonment and infidelity...but, dishonoring her mother that she could not forgive as a daughter.  

Some are thrilled because J is going NEGATIVE...others are upset.  But, am not SURPRISED.  J has yet to plumb the depths that he can stoop to...and until he does his realization will remain shallow. and incomplete.  Unlike others I have faith that J is redeemable... somewhere lost within his SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCE, and PRIDE there is Jugya, the son of Bhairon & Sumi... He will emerge when he cannot meet his own eyes!  That day he won't ask for maafi... he will tirelessly earn it. 

P.S. Btw there is much discussion about bullets somewhere not here... Supposedly there is one with Shiv's name on it aimed for Anandi!  But, it would not surprise me if J aimed it and then took it! 

P.P.S. - There is some gripe about Singhs not showing J the path to his redemption... he must find that path on his own...he ruined his life on his own, he must someday rebuild it on his own.  Only then will he be finally able to stand on his own and be someone Anandi and the Singhs would be proud to know.  

P.P.P.S - Anandi's dialogue about forgiving G was partly rhetorical...to make J understand there are things he cannot forgive, so he should not expect others to.  But, the comparative for me is sound... Yes. G has not asked for forgiveness, but her crimes r nothing compared to J's sins...so, he should forgive her when she asks "dil se"...hahahahahaha...not that he will... that would require a level of selflessness...J is incapable of as yet.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed WU! πŸ‘
Loved loved loved Anandi's response to him! It's true that everything has its limits. How long should she keep turning the 'other cheek'!
How dare GFN Jagya!! The gall of that man...believe me if I could've entered the tv screen and slapped him I def. would have done it today! πŸ˜‘
Today he reminded me of this quote: "Kutta agar doom sidhi bhi karle toh woh kutta hi rahe ga" πŸ€£
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
 Anita - thanks a lot for the update.A very well written one.

Jagya's quest for forgiveness ended finally.He used every tactic asking,begging intimidationg bullying and demanding for forgiveness without any realisation on his part.

When he is going to realise that blaming your own self for your misfortunes does not equate to realisation of the mistakes done?
Just because he accepts his own role in his current miseries he thinks he should be forgiven.
Still blaming someone else for the mistakes he committed.
I was so hoping that he wouldn't say that he left Gauri and came back to her that's why she should forgive him but he said it.
His sense of entitlement is she still there.How can you not forgive me when you love me so much?
When that did not deliver the results he tried to bully her into forgiving him by accusing her of selfishness 
I liked Anandi's response a lot .How can you not forgive Gauri when you expect me to forgive you?
Did he get the point?I don't think so.
He didn't realise when he was being forgiven for all the things that he has done to her now he wants to be forgiven.

Pre cap- Desperate demented J demanding his right for forgivennes on the basis being her ex husband.Getting a slap from DS.

Yes he may say that he is happy for Anandi.But no he does hold grudge against for not waiting for him for not sitting in a dark corner and crying for him.This time he did not need alcohol to bring out that his desperation brought out his inner feelings out.
But like some one has said before he has t fall to the lowest level before he can raise himself.We thought he has reached the bottom but no he hasn't yet.But I fervently hope that he raises himeself from the pit.

I have to salute the CVs for the way turned around Jagya's character negative.They did not any more negative traits.They just used the same negative points in him  we have seen from his child hood days to make him negative.And it seemed  like a seamless transition from positive to grey shaded to negative.

And of course it brought of the best in Shahshank.He is truly a multifaceted actor.I am sure he will do brilliant job portraying this character with such dark shades.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now J is turning into a full fleged villian. Cannot expect anything better from him now!!!