The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hey i just loved it i love arjun man he is dam adorable!!!!!
loved the intro n all each n evryone the last part was am amzing my fav loved it cont soon n thanx for the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 7)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspgeetozcrazy4lyfiluvrainaartisoumyakkittu_arshamika17muzzy_skaysha1989Let-It-Gorocksravya11--Akshu--..-Ayesshhaa-..Nikki_Titli

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
res

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rocksravya11]res[/QUOTE]hope i m d 1st one  2 cmnt .. luved it yr why do u make  me speechless ha...it was so emotional n touching...i think u wrote wht really panchi feels..its true ..i m eagerly waiting fr  d next part..i can see panchi sad dat 2 bcoz of her bff..it hurts a lot when our dear ones leave us alone..we miss dem alot no matter how many people r der around but we miss dat person dem alot...n dis part bwas amazing as usual plz update d nxt part also 2day ...Big smile

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Originally posted by rocksravya11

hope i m d 1st one  2 cmnt .. luved it yr why do u make  me speechless ha...it was so emotional n touching...i think u wrote wht really panchi feels..its true ..i m eagerly waiting fr  d next part..i can see panchi sad dat 2 bcoz of her bff..it hurts a lot when our dear ones leave us alone..we miss dem alot no matter how many people r der around but we miss dat person dem alot...n dis part bwas amazing as usual plz update d nxt part also 2day ...Big smile

Hey! 

Yes, you are! :) 

Haha, thank you! Yeah, it hurts when someone leaves you, but it hurts even more when it's the person you never expected to let you go. 

Aaj toh next update possible nai hoga. Kal hopefully :)
kkSmile

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Feeling bad for panchi. I felt her pain when reading the update. It's because of ur wonderful writing style. Hope panchi soon gets happiness in her life. Please cont soon. Thanks for pm.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.