The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

Awesome ff. Loved the concept. And glad that panchi had realised her fault here. Please cont soon. And please add me to ur pm list.

Hey!

Thank you! Yeah, I wanted her to realise that how she was being treated wasn't right at all! And so, I've shown it here :)

Definitely :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone! I'm really looking forward to writing this story, and your reviews just inspire me to write more! 

So now, without further delay, here's part 2:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NewBeginnings 

Chapter 2 - The beginning of a very interesting friendship

'All students are to gather in the foyer for assembly in the 2nd period. Thank you'. Everyone's heads shot up from whatever they were doing, in Panchi's case learning lines from Shakespeare's play, in the direction of the PA system.

Assembly? NOW? Panchi frowned irritatedly, not at all happy at the rude interruption.  Why? Oh well. Back to the bard with a beard: What's in a name...?

Once again, her concentration was broken as she heard a very annoying voice giggling loudly. WHY WON'T ANYONE LET HER STUDY!!!!!???? She looked up from her play, trying to locate the source of the giggle and wasn't surprised at ALL when it was one of Ranveer's airhead 'pals', squealing annoyingly at something he'd said. She wasn't done mentally cursing that bimbo when the bell rang, indicating the start of 2nd class.

Making her way gradually to the foyer for assembly, she couldn't help but think about the other boy that she'd bumped into that morning. She smiled as she felt an arm fling itself around her shoulder.

'MOTI! What's up? Where were you in English class today?'

For once, Panchi decided to give a proper answer to Ranveer Shergill, the one who'd oh-so-kindly asked her the question. 

'Well Nonu, if you'd looked up from your latest catch's... *ahem*... face, you'd have seen me sitting at the library table. You know the library? A place where some people actually study, and not flirt shamelessly with the members of the opposite sex. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and attend the assembly, something that you should be doing too'.

OHMYGOD that felt horrible! Look at his face!  Well actually, serves him right! I bet I know what he's thinking now. 'Why is Moti giving me attitude, blah blah blah' I don't care. It's about damn time he started treating me right.

Panchi smiled to herself. In fact, telling Ranveer off in such calm and collected manner had given her some confidence!

Meanwhile, as Panchi had suspected, Ranveer Shergill was staring open mouthed at his Moti. Whatever she'd said had felt so'harsh. His Moti was never like that. She was always sweet and kind, especially towards him. What changed? Then it hit him. Attention! Just like the last time, Moti wants my attention! Well, I'll give it to her once again. Why won't this stupid assembly start and- then just as quickly -end?

When everyone had lined up, and there was silence in the room, something that was rarely found amongst the students of Royal Academy, Principal Ramanujam smiled at the students he loved so dearly as he stood on the podium.

'Good morning Royals! I know, all of you must be wondering why there is an assembly being called, and that too, in the middle of a lesson! Well, that is because, I have an announcement to make. We have here two new students who have joined Royal Academy, starting today -Arjun and Payal Khanna. They'll be joining the 11th grade and since it is the middle of the year, I want everyone to pitch in and...'

All the students standing in the foyer tuned him out after that. Don't get them wrong! It's just that they have heard this speech so many times that they have it practically memorized. However there was one thing that didn't stop. Which was the staring. At the new comers. The entire female population at Royal had taken to staring at the new guy, Arjun and the same could be said for the male population and Payal.

Gah, this is just my luck, thought Panchi to herself as she was steadily looking at Ramanujam, trying to make sense of what he was saying. Why in this beautiful and sweet universe do I have to like the guys which are adored by the entire female population at Royal? First Ranveer and now, this guy. Well, at least in Ranveer's case, she knew everything that there was to know about him. Mr. New Guy here was an absolute enigma.

As she darted her gaze from Princy to Arjun, she couldn't help but stare. And she smiled when he too, was steadily looking at the ground. Then suddenly, as thought he'd felt her staring, looked up, straight into her eyes and smiled.

WHY!? Why does he have to smile like that! That is the most charming smile I've ever seen! Focus Panchi. FOCUS! 

'So, Arjun and Payal, I hope you have a fantastic first day. I'd like to assign a guide, a buddy for the initial days that you're going to spend here. Just so that you don't get lost in the hallways' Ramanujam and a few students chuckled at this.

Panchi tuned right back in time to hear her name being called out. 'Panchi Roy, would you do the honours of showing them around campus and helping when they need it?'

Panchi smiled and nodded, looking as cool as a cucumber, but on the inside she was doing a huge victory dance!

I get the New Guy, I get the New Guy! As soon as she'd started, she stopped and reprimanded herself! Damn you Panchi Roy! He's a guy. And a newcomer. NOT a piece of meat. So, it'd be better if you just stick to what you're doing for the time being. Oh, and NO DROOLING!

At the back of the foyer, Ranveer Shergill was looking as disinterested as ever. However, there was a slightly nagging feeling that he had when he saw the New Guy, whatever-his-name-is Khanna stare at his Moti and smile. 

Did they know each other? Because THAT was a knowing smile. Yup, definitely a knowing smile. He was just about to make his way over and start his 'give attention to Panchi' plan when he saw the new students make their way over to his Moti and say, 'Well, we meet again!'

Again? What does he mean by again? When did they meet before? Why didn't Moti tell me? What is wrong with her? She tells me everything! And LOOK at the way Arjun's talking to her! As if he's known her for ages! Hello? I have known her for ages!

Cursing Arjun and Moti in his head, he made his way over to the trio. He caught sight of Payal and did a double take. HOT.HOT.HOT! He went over directly to her, completely ignoring Panchi and Arjun, all thoughts of cursing them dissipating.

'Hi! I'm Ranveer. And you are?' Panchi groaned inwardly at one of the lamest introductions ever!

'Not interested', came the prompt reply from Payal, earning a laugh from Panchi and Arjun.

'I'm so sorry Nonu! It seems like there's finally someone else besides me, Kiya and Bobby in this hormone filled place who is immune to your charms!'

The trio laughed and made their way to the next lecture, Panchi laughing mentally at the gobsmacked look on Ranveer's face. Friendship with the twins was something she was definitely looking forward to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
...to be continued

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 18 September 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geetoziluvrainaartisoumyakmika17muzzy_skaysha1989--Akshu--Let-It-Goabhi_arshiloverlostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
1st of all welcome to the forum dear...HugHugHug...n am soo happy to knw u also a RaHi fan...me too...Smile

jst read two chapters...omg its soo soo awesome...plz do continue soon n pm too d further updates...

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

1st of all welcome to the forum dear...HugHugHug...n am soo happy to knw u also a RaHi fan...me too...Smile

jst read two chapters...omg its soo soo awesome...plz do continue soon n pm too d further updates...

Hey! 

Yeah, I love RaHi and their relationship! Actually, I love all the characters in TBP and their relationships but this one inspired me to write an FF, so here it is! :) 

THANK YOUUU :) It really means a lot! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum =)

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

This is awesome ! Loved it

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

And if possible do pm me :)

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
awesome part yaar loved it
panchi the way seh is behainving is soo awesome hot guy ko dekhkar yehi hota haiLOLLOLLOLLOL
but still tried to focus ohh shit loved panchi's attitude n loved the last part payakl not giving bhav to RV lol tht waas funny

cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.