The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

   

RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

I'm really not happy with the way my story is shaping up and so, I'm planning on discontinuing this FF. I'm thinking about starting a new one, having removed the last 3 parts, and just continuing the FF from 'Yaariyaan'. 

Thoughts? 
-Raina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11 (Page 12)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 18261

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
This FF is not good... it's mind-blowing. So please don discontinue it... I'll stop reading your FF you stop it Cry... Its awsum and please continue... Initially i was not a RaHi fan but you made me into 1 so please continue Thumbs Up

kittu_arsha

Goldie

kittu_arsha

Joined: 19 March 2012

Posts: 1394

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
No no no..This Is NOT Happening !


I love this FF n How the Thing are Going..You can Reshape them Even Here..Pleaseee...


no Discontinuing..No No NO !

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

This FF is not good... it's mind-blowing. So please don discontinue it... I'll stop reading your FF you stop it Cry... Its awsum and please continue... Initially i was not a RaHi fan but you made me into 1 so please continue Thumbs Up

Thank you! Aw, that really means a lot! I'm thinking of a way to make the essence of the basic plot of this FF alive! :)
 


Originally posted by kittu_arsha

No no no..This Is NOT Happening !


I love this FF n How the Thing are Going..You can Reshape them Even Here..Pleaseee...


no Discontinuing..No No NO !

Hahaha, aww, thank you! I'll think of  a way! :) 


Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009

Posts: 70428

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yaar plz dnt do it...plz plz continue...the story is goin in awesome way...n solely coz of d way u write i am evn open to Arjun-Panchi pair..so plz do continue this beautiful FF

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

yaar plz dnt do it...plz plz continue...the story is goin in awesome way...n solely coz of d way u write i am evn open to Arjun-Panchi pair..so plz do continue this beautiful FF

Hi, 

Thank you SO much! :)I'll find a way! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Joined: 14 April 2012

Posts: 5628

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This ff is really amazing. So, plz don't think that this is not good. I love this ff and love to read the further story. But, if u think it's not shaping good, I respect ur thoughts. And as a writer u know what is better to the story. So, u can do as u wish. But i love this story. so, i'll be really happy if u continue this. Ofcourse the decision is your's. And whatever it will be i respect it. 

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008

Posts: 4735

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

This ff is really amazing. So, plz don't think that this is not good. I love this ff and love to read the further story. But, if u think it's not shaping good, I respect ur thoughts. And as a writer u know what is better to the story. So, u can do as u wish. But i love this story. so, i'll be really happy if u continue this. Ofcourse the decision is your's. And whatever it will be i respect it. 

Thank you for understanding. But since a lot of people want me to continue, I shall :) 


Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.