Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Awesome update. Loved it. So, Rv had started feeling jealous and it may turn to insecurity! Good for him, now he'll understand what panchi felt! Please cont soon. Thanks for pm.

Hey! Thank you so much! :) 

Yes,he has but he doesn't it yet! :D  
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

superbb plzz pm me nxt tme...

Thank youuu!

Yes I'll do so asap!  :)
Hey everyone! I'm back with another part! I'm personally not very happy with the beginning but I loved the way the part shaped up towards the end. Let me know what you guys think! Your reviews keep me going! :) 

Cheers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NewBeginnings 
Part 3 - Introductions, and mirror to the soul

'And THIS is the Royal Radio!' Panchi concluded her tour of the Academy smiling happily at the place where she and Ranveer had spent so many beautiful moments together.

'With this, we conclude our tour; Panchi travels hopes that you enjoyed yourself. Don't forget to place a tip in the hat! It doesn't have to be money! Payment in kind will do! And kind = chocolates! Thank you once again, goodbye!' 

Arjun and Payal couldn't help but stare and burst out laughing at the silly antics of the girl that they'd just met a few hours ago.

'Alright, it's almost lunch, so let's go to the caf? Everyone's gonna be there and I can introduce you to the gang also!' Panchi smiled and led the way to the cafeteria where everyone was sitting huddled together and chatting happily. 

Well, everyone except KD and Nonu. But those two will never change. Panchi thought sadly and shook her head.

'Everyone, this is Payal and Arjun. Payal and Arjun, this is everyone! And don't stare, they are twins!' 

The gang laughed at Panchi's frankness and introduced themselves one by one, in their own styles, of course.

'KD', the man of few words that he is, left it at that.

'Royal Academy mein aap donon ka hardik swagat hai! Hum Samar hain'. Payal couldn't resist chuckling and leaned closer to Panchi and whispered, 'Does he always talk like that?' Panchi grinned and replied 'He's a prince. Humaare Nawab Sahab'

Payal focused back to the introductions just in time to watch Piddi walk up to Arjun and clap him on the back, 'Pratham Punj speaking! And this, this is Bobby', he said and indicated to a typical tomboy sitting at the table.

'Abe oh CHU…HE! I can talk okay? Bobby turned her attention to the twins and spoke authoritatively 'One piece of advice? Never ever listen to Piddi. That's him, Pratham Punj itself'. Everyone laughed at the table, including the twins at the new nickname that was just revealed.

'Oye Bobby yaar! Tu hamesha mera jhand kar deti hai!' Piddi cried and sat back down, sulking over his sandwich.

'I'm Juhi! Where are you guys from? Do you mind if I click a picture? I need to upload it on FB na? Just to let everyone know that Royal has two new happening students!'

Before the twins knew what was happening, Juhi had stood up from the table, whipped out her phone and walked right up to where they were standing. She quickly made a pouty face and took a picture of the three of them.

'Awesome! Now I can tag you guys too! But you need to add me for that okay? Do it ASAP okay?'

Panchi giggled at the stunned looks on the twins' faces and explained, 'That's Juhi, our media/publicity freak. Once you get used to the clicks of the camera, it'll be smooth sailing'. She left it at that with a wink.

The twins nodded mutely and looked back at the table where a girl had spoken, 'Hi, I'm Kiya. It's nice to meet you guys'.

Panchi smiled at the sudden change that Kiya Gujral had undergone. After KD had gotten out of jail, she'd been more or less a part of their group. Sure, they all had attitude clashes every now and then, but the feelings of hatred had disappeared between Kiya and the rest of the gang. She didn't know what had happened exactly, but even KD and Kiya were friends. She never thought she'd see the day where that happened, but she was glad all the same. The only two who hadn't gotten rid of the bad blood between themselves were KD and Nonu. Speaking of whom..

'Hi, I'm Ranveer, but you knew that already', he said with a wink in Payal's direction. Panchi refrained from rolling her eyes – something that had come with practice – and looked at Payal just in time to see her throw Ranveer a 'whatever' look.

Arjun Khanna smiled as he looked around the table. There was SO much going on that he hardly had enough time to revel in the moment. The people here were free spirited. There were only eight of them but everyone had a distinct personality. When it came together, it created chaos! Oh the good kind, naturally. From what he could tell so far,  KD was the silent and yet strong one, Piddi was the joker, Samar was the friendly nawab, Bobby was the tomboy, Kiya was the diva, Juhi was the bubbly media freak,  Ranveer was the ladies man, and Panchi? 

He stole a look at the girl in question. Arjun was normally an extremely perceptive guy. However, he couldn't figure Panchi out yet. She was friendly, extremely sweet and had a great sense of humour. Despite all that, he hadn't missed the flashes of sadness and disappointment that clouded her eyes every once in a while. He couldn't fathom the circumstances that had caused her to put on a subtle facade that merged with her bubbly personality.

Panchi felt someone staring at her and she whipped her head up and found herself directly staring into the eyes of Arjun Khanna.  His gaze was intense and steady, as if trying to read her. Her actions, her insecurities; everything! She felt like everything about her lay bare in front of Arjun. 

She quickly looked down and broke the stare. Panchi didn't want anyone to know how she felt. No one.  Ranveer had come close, but she'd shut herself up as soon as she'd felt being treated like a doormat. That wasn't to say that she wasn't there for him whenever he needed her. She was. But she wouldn't let anyone break the walls that she'd built around herself. Not if she could help it.

They say that eyes are the mirror to someone's soul. That was a definite check for Panchi. Arjun wanted to apologise for staring like that, but he couldn't help it. Her eyes held so many secrets, so many worries, that he wanted to get to know her better and tell her that everything was going to be okay. He wanted to be her friend because despite having so many people around, Panchi Roy was lonely. And Arjun Khanna vowed to change that. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...to be continued. 
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesoem yr i think i m d first one 2 cmnt plz pm me nxt tme im in luv wid dis ...waiting fr d next part n some jealous track also ...Arjun luved it.fab work...

wow awesoem yr i think i m d first one 2 cmnt plz pm me nxt tme im in luv wid dis ...waiting fr d next part n some jealous track also ...Arjun luved it.fab work...

Hey! 

Yeah, you are! :) 

Thank you SO much! And yes, I'll do so! 

I personally love Arjun's character! :)
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Hey! 

Yeah, you are! :) 

Thank you SO much! And yes, I'll do so! 

I personally love Arjun's character! :)

yep he has a saoft corner whch makes me fall fr him but i m cntrlng myself bcoz i alrdy fell fr nonu i luv him.,..lol😆

yep he has a saoft corner whch makes me fall fr him but i m cntrlng myself bcoz i alrdy fell fr nonu i luv him.,..lol😆

Well, I'm not gonna tell you what kinda relationship I'm gonna build between the characters! 

Wait and watch! ;) 
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Well, I'm not gonna tell you what kinda relationship I'm gonna build between the characters! 

Wait and watch! ;) 

can u tell me btwn whom let me guess btwn arjun &panchi n payal &Rv ...now i cant wait ...😛
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hie. Thankx 4 d pm :) i read all of your story just now. And i loved it! I love your writing style. U have defo got talent girl! Haha i love arjun and payal's characters. I really like your story even though i am not a rahi fan and dont usually read rahi ffs and oses :) . Once again great job! .

can u tell me btwn whom let me guess btwn arjun &panchi n payal &Rv ...now i cant wait ...😛

Nope, I won't tell! Wait and watch!  Haha :D