RaHi FF | NewBeginnings | Parts6&7, Page11

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone! 

I'm a newbie in this forum and I've also just started watching 'The Buddy Project'. Therefore, I'm completely unaware of the nicknames and everything out here! BUT, I absolutely LOVE Panchi-Ranveer's storyline at the moment. And hence, I bring you all a story. If the synopsis seems great, do leave me a message and I shall continue the same! :) 

New Beginnings. 

Panchi loves Ranveer. Or maybe, it's just a crush. A crush that she has nursed for over 10 years. 

Ranveer thinks of Panchi as his one and only best friend of over 10 years. His 'Moti' and the one he can share anything with. 

Will the entry of two new students change anything between the two and the rest of the gang at Royal Academy? 

Well, that's the concept! Let me know how you like it! 
Disclaimer: The show definitely isn't mine and neither are the characters. I just like to write stories about them :D 

Cheers!

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
hey dear welcome to the forum glad to see another rahi fan😳
btw whts ur name????m akshara!!!!
nice concept plzzz update the first part first
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

hey dear welcome to the forum glad to see another rahi fan😳
btw whts ur name????m akshara!!!!
nice concept plzzz update the first part first

Hi Akshara! 

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) 

I shall upload the first part tomorrow! I'm Raina :)

Its Awesome! Continue soon please! :) 
Hey everyone! 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! So, without further delay, here's part 1! I'm SO sorry because it's too short! Let me know how it is and I'll post the second one sooon! Suggestions and comments are welcome! 

Cheers!

Oh, P.S - I'm not going to have KD taking revenge on Kiya. Let's assume that Jaitley has told him secretly that Kiya has helped him too!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Beginnings
 Chapter 1 - Acquaintances

With KD's return at Royal Academy, everything seemed to be returning back to normal, at last! Well, almost everything. 

Panchi Roy had gone through several stages of emotions that morning.Frustration, sadness, denial, stress and finally, anger.  Flashes of Ranveer calling her a 'teddy bear' in front of his latest catch, a 'gossip monger' to her face, and many other incidents of him taking her for granted came before her eyes. 

'Enough is enough. I'm not going to be treated like a doormat forever!' she said to herself as Kiya's words flashed like a warning signal in her head. 'The ones that make you cry aren't worth it'.

Best friend or not -  from here on, Ranveer Shergill wasn't going to treat her like some sort of garbage. She'd had enough! And plus, there was no need for her to change who she was and what she looked like!

Panchi smiled happily and took a large bite of her Dairy Milk as she continued to bask in her latest epiphany.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she really had no idea where she was going and that, obviously resulted in her colliding against a solid frame. Her balance gave way and she was just about to crash her bum to the floor when suddenly a strong hand grabbed hold of her arm. She had her eyes shut tightly and therefore, didn't get a chance to catch a glimpse of her savior until she heard a soft voice calling out.

'Caught you! Are you okay?' At this, Panchi opened her eyes slightly as she looked at the guy who'd just saved her from making an absolute fool out of herself.

'Yes, I'm fine, thank you!' she smiled gently as she lifted herself with his help and straightened her uniform. 

OHMYGOD. WHO IS THIS GUY and WHY on God's green Earth have I NOT seen him around campus!!? I swear he's the hottest person I've ever seen next to Tom Felton. And Tom Felton's SMOKING HOT. 

Panchi was pulled out of her reverie as she saw a hand waving across her eyes. 'Oh, erm. Yes?' So she was saved from falling flat on her butt but THIS was the way she was making a fool out of herself? UNBELIEVABLE! Where are the good luck charms when you need them!?

The guy was smiling lightly and was saying something along the lines of 'Can you help? We're new here and we'd like to know where the principal's office is?'

Her first thought was along the lines of: WHY would someone wanna join Royal NOW? I mean, after the scandal and everything else? Oh well, not that I'm complaining! New people! Victory dannnceee!'

Panchi shook her hand finally decided to pay attention to what he was saying rather than his oh-so-hot-face and his to-die-for body. And as soon as he said 'we', her eyes snapped to the girl standing with them.

She blinked once, twice, thrice. There was SO much similarity between the two that she was lost for words. She flicked her head back and forth from the guy to the girl, then back to the guy.How can two people be SO gorgeous?! Were the gene-Gods on holiday when it was time for me to get mine? Gah, curse my stupid...

She was once again brought out of her chain of thoughts as she heard chuckles from both the people standing before her. Dammit, she'd have looked like a she was watching a tennis match, with her head going back and forth! 

'I'm sorry, we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Arjun Khanna and this is my twin, Payal Khanna'. Realisation dawned on Panchi's face as she chuckled along with the twins. 

'Hi, I'm Panchi Roy, it's very nice to meet you both and as far as my blanking out is concerned, I apologise! The principal's office is on the 2nd floor, up the stairs and then to the right'.  

The twins put out their hands for her to shake and she was at a loss of which hand to take first, so she took out both and somehow managed to shake their hands; an action that caused all the three of them to laugh and part ways.

This was going to be an extremely interesting day, Panchi thought to herself as she made her way to English class. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

...to be continued. 

So two new guys enter in Royal...nice start...waiting for next update...
Originally posted by Havvii

So two new guys enter in Royal...nice start...waiting for next update...

Hey there!

Thank you! :) And yes,  a pair of twins have entered Royal! :D 
His is Amazing..Do PM me whn u Update Next ! :)T
Originally posted by kittu_arsha

His is Amazing..Do PM me whn u Update Next ! :)T

Hey! 

Thank you SO much! It means a lot! :) 

Definitely!