Arjun

FF: Fire and Water (Ch. 26-A Updated on Pg.145!) (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 151

ehmmbh_luvr

ehmmbh_luvr

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
superb update as always...ur update was such a pleasant surprise...i was so thrilledBig smileBig smile
ariya hugEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the were hugging as if assuring each other that they are by each others side no matter what ...n the roshni-ria convo was too good...the way roshni explained riya's motive was so beautiful n so much needed...n the ending "God-roshni convo" couldnt have been better i tell uClapClap

P.S treat ur readers with another superb update soon by taking out time as n when possible from ur busy exam scheduleSmileTongue

Edited by ehmmbh_luvr - 18 November 2012 at 4:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Fire and Water (Ch. 26-A Updated on Pg.145!) (Page 120)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
A big thanks to each and everybody for all their wonderful comments!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

littlebratRadhika Shah

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
wow  wonderful  update  dear!!!!!!!!  good  luck  4  ur  exams!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

ValleryRose

simple_dimple93

simple_dimple93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice, update soon x

Nusrat2ValleryRose

srividhya68

IF-Dazzler

srividhya68

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
you r always the best ff writerClapClapClap

u proved it again
continue soon

ValleryRose

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hey dear,
finally read all the parts that i missed n u blew me away...Clap
the way truth came out in front of riya n her confrontation with arjun was beautifully written ClapClapClap
the way shree stood up for riya was so cute and he did understand arjun's plight after seeing tears in his eyes...that was an awww moment ...Day Dreaming
the last update was heart-touching...riya's convo with roshni was absolutely fantastic  Embarrassed roshni made riya understand what she has to do now...and my doll riya finally decided to help her arjun sir n stand with him Thumbs Up
rathore is such a gr8 friend n a superb chief as well...he understands each n every member of his team...Tongue
roshni's convo with god was cute...Smile
ur unbeatable love ur writing ...Clap
n sorry for being so late ...i also had a post to edit somewhere in the last 20 pages i guess...but i don't think it's needed now...i wrote it all here...LOL

Nusrat2ValleryRose

Nusrat2

Nusrat2

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
The update has been fantastic... like a dream, or fairytale...The great Arjun Suraykant Rawte!

Well, I hope there will be a little bit more about Riya's reaction(Pounding heart, spiked breath!) as she realizes she has hugged Arjun consciously 4 d 1st time... I know they are all in pain, but surely no fog of pain can make her not to see that...belatedly, at least!

And I guess after all this is settled to some extent, Roshni should go to Arjun, too, n relieve him from the accusation of himself which is still eating his heart out, n tell him to take care of  her chutki...

Sorry , I didn't anyway mean to invade your beautiful FF, I just think we all would like to see these together, and I am sure u have more surprise 4 us in store and will continue to charm us by your ingenuity...

I am really, really so very glad to see them together.. it has hurt for so long when they fought meaninglessly...

For I will always love your updates, no matter what...

ValleryRose

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update, loved it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.