Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
both riya and arjun have been through the lost.. now i hope they will move on in life... hope to read more on arjun and riya scenes! can't wait to read the next update... please update soon! i am so excited to read! =)
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update dear superbbb loved it soo much..

Amazing update :) loved it
Thanks for the PM
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update as always...ur update was such a pleasant surprise...i was so thrilledπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ariya hug😳😳😳...the were hugging as if assuring each other that they are by each others side no matter what ...n the roshni-ria convo was too good...the way roshni explained riya's motive was so beautiful n so much needed...n the ending "God-roshni convo" couldnt have been better i tell uπŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S treat ur readers with another superb update soon by taking out time as n when possible from ur busy exam scheduleπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by ehmmbh_luvr - 11 years ago
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A big thanks to each and everybody for all their wonderful comments!!!
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  wonderful  update  dear!!!!!!!!  good  luck  4  ur  exams!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice, update soon x
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you r always the best ff writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u proved it again
continue soon
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear,
finally read all the parts that i missed n u blew me away...πŸ‘
the way truth came out in front of riya n her confrontation with arjun was beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the way shree stood up for riya was so cute and he did understand arjun's plight after seeing tears in his eyes...that was an awww moment ...
the last update was heart-touching...riya's convo with roshni was absolutely fantastic  πŸ˜³ roshni made riya understand what she has to do now...and my doll riya finally decided to help her arjun sir n stand with him πŸ‘πŸΌ
rathore is such a gr8 friend n a superb chief as well...he understands each n every member of his team...πŸ˜›
roshni's convo with god was cute...😊
ur unbeatable love ur writing ...πŸ‘
n sorry for being so late ...i also had a post to edit somewhere in the last 20 pages i guess...but i don't think it's needed now...i wrote it all here...πŸ˜†
Nusrat2 thumbnail
The update has been fantastic... like a dream, or fairytale...The great Arjun Suraykant Rawte!

Well, I hope there will be a little bit more about Riya's reaction(Pounding heart, spiked breath!) as she realizes she has hugged Arjun consciously 4 d 1st time... I know they are all in pain, but surely no fog of pain can make her not to see that...belatedly, at least!

And I guess after all this is settled to some extent, Roshni should go to Arjun, too, n relieve him from the accusation of himself which is still eating his heart out, n tell him to take care of  her chutki...

Sorry , I didn't anyway mean to invade your beautiful FF, I just think we all would like to see these together, and I am sure u have more surprise 4 us in store and will continue to charm us by your ingenuity...

I am really, really so very glad to see them together.. it has hurt for so long when they fought meaninglessly...

For I will always love your updates, no matter what...